Thx to Administration and Members of CAclubindia

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

09 December 2010  
  1. I am posting this topic to convey my thanks to Administration Team of Caclubindia to select 4 of my articles in past 11 days for articles section.

2. I also want to thank the members of this website for the love and support they have given to my posts and articles.

3. Friends I want to share a short story. I have been the member of this website or you can say this family from 14th Feb08 but have never contributed much till 25th November 2010. Actually I use to think that I may not be able to convey my feeling properly as I used to lack in writing and presentation skills. But this October has changed my life.  My PCC attempt was due in Nov.10 but I got affected by dengue fever in October and c'd not study whole October .  On 1st November I was totally in confusion whether to write my exams or not . I Knew the course but couldn't revise it due to my sickness . Then I checked some of the motivational files and posts on caclubindia which encouraged me to give my exams . I was even helped by my seniors here as they provided me with some revision files especially in case of Income Tax and Audit which helped me to atleast attempt my paper.

4. After my exams I decided to contribute to this site because of  which I c'd write my exams. And from last week of November I try to post atleast a topic each day.
  5. Thank you guys and I need your wishes for my result . I don't know whether I will pass or not but I knw one thing that I have given my best shot and now I have the confidence to attempt any exam in my life.

Links of the articles submitted by me : -

/articles/seven-things-you-can-learn-from-guru-movie-7693.asp

/articles/do-s-and-dont-s-for-pcc-ipcc-exam-7555.asp

/articles/investment-part-ii-investment-options--7653.asp

/articles/invest-while-you-are-young-7679.asp

Link of my other posts : -

/forum/investment-part-i-115534.asp

/forum/investment-part-iii-basic-terms-used--115695.asp

/forum/munni-v-s-sheila-swot-analysis-115231.asp

/forum/vat-in-india-v-s-vat-in-other-countries-115064.asp

/forum/comedy-pics-115939.asp

This post is incomplete without the mention of the names of people whose posts encouraged me to contribute  (In Random Order) :-

#My Seniors --  SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA , Ankur Garg , Somshekar, B.Chackrapani Warrier ,CA. Amit Daga ,BALU A HELPING HAND... ,CMA Sanjay Sir , CA Ravi sisodia , CA Aditya Maheshwari , SAN , CA Sukanya and many more...

# My Friends -- Murari (My best frnd.),  Rahul Sharma , Resham , Unnikuttan , Jyotsna , Saritha and Vikas , Sneha sunshine, Ranotosh , Pri.V, Palak , Sneha chhajer , Sonam , Ravi Gupta , Rakesh , Bhavin  and many more.......

Regards

Pulkit Gupta