Some witty emails - copied for you

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)

11 January 2012  

Who is monkey?

It’s an old story that we read in Class 3 but with a new ending. A hat-seller who was passing by a forest decided to take a nap under one of the trees, so he left his whole basket of hats by the side. A few hours later, he woke up and realized that all his hats were gone. He looked up and to his surprise, the tree was full of monkeys and they had taken all his hats. The hat seller sits down and thinks of how he can get the hats down. While thinking he started to scratch his head. The next moment, the monkeys were doing the same. Next, he took down his own hat, the monkeys did exactly the same. An idea came to his mind* He took his hat and threw it on the floor and the monkeys did that too. So he finally managed to get all his hats back.

Fifty years later, his grandson, Sukhwinder, also became a hat-seller and had heard this monkey story from his grandfather. One day, just like his grandfather, he passed by the same forest. It was very hot, and he took a nap under the same tree and left the hats on the floor. He woke up and realized that all his hats were taken by the monkeys on the tree. He remembered his grandfather’s words, started scratching his head and the monkeys followed. He took down his hat and fanned himself and again the monkeys followed. Now, very convinced of his grandfather’s idea, Sukhwinder threw his hat on the floor but to his surprise, the monkeys still held on to all the hats. Then one monkey climbed down the tree, grabbed the hat on the floor, gave him a slap and Guess!!! Said what???

You think only you have a grand father!!!???

The Perfect Husband

Several men are in the changing room of a golf club. A mobile phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and began to talk.

Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: ‘Hello

WOMAN: ‘Darling, it’s me. Are you at the club?

MAN: ‘Yes

WOMAN: ‘I am at the shopping centre and found this beautiful leather coat. It’s only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?

MAN: ‘Sure ¦go ahead if you like it that much.

WOMAN: ‘I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2008 models. I saw one I really liked.

MAN: ‘How much?

WOMAN: ‘$70,000?

MAN: ‘OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.

WOMAN: ‘Great! Oh, and one more thing ¦ The house I wanted last year is back on the market. They’re asking $950,000?

MAN: ‘Well, then go ahead and give them an offer of $900,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra $50 thousand. It really is a pretty good price.

WOMAN: ‘OK. I’ll see you later! I love you so much!!

MAN: ‘Bye! I love you, too.

The man hangs up. The other men in the changing room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open ¦..

He smiles and asks, ‘Anyone knows who this phone belongs to?

Dont lie to woman

A man called home to his wife and said, “Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.

We’ll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I’v been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we’re Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up” ” Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas. “
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?
He said, “Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn’t you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?
You’ll love the answer…

The wife replied, “I did. They’re in your fishing box …..”

Where is that one Rupee ???

try this riddle

Three friends went to a hotel.
The bill was Rs 75/-
Each one contributed Rs.25/-.
The waiter took the bill to the Cashier.
The cashier was happy & decided
To give them a discount of Rs.5/- & asked the waiter to return them Rs.5/-.
Now the waiter was confused.
How to distribute Rs 5 among 3 persons?
He kept Rs 2 in his pocket & Gave one rupee to each one of the 3 persons.
So initially each one had contributed Rs.25. Now as they are given 1 rupee back, their contribution reduces to Rs 24.
They all contributed Rs 24 –
That is 24×3=72 & 2 rupees are in the waiters pocket.
The total becomes 74. But they
Had paid Rs 75.
Where is the remaining 1 rupee?????????

Clever young man

A young man walked into a jeweler’s shop late one Friday, with a beautiful young lady on his side.

“I’m looking for a special ring for my girlfriend” he said.

The jeweler looks through his stock, and takes out an outstanding ring priced at $4500.

“I don’t think you understand … I want something very unique”, he said.
At that, the jeweler went and fetched his special stock from the safe.
“Here’s one stunning ring at $33000.”

The girls’ eyes sparkled, and the young man said that he would take it.

“How are you paying?”
“I’ll pay by cheque, but of course the bank would want to make sure that everything is in order, so I’ll write a cheque and you can phone the bank Monday and I’ll collect the ring on Monday afternoon”.

Monday morning a very irate jeweler phones the man.
“You lied there’s no money in that account.”

“I know, but can you imagine what a Fantastic WEEKEND I had????” …………. ;-)