Easy Office
LCI Learning

Some imp facts about eten classes

Page no : 4

AISWARYA MOHAN.K (thrissur) (31 Points)
Replied 18 October 2014

Ankur,i totally agree with you...eten made me totally disappointed .I'm nearing my examz & that guyz have made available to me only 19 videos out of 60+ .Delay in studymaterial is another problem.i haven't even got my study materials...even after contacting them  100 times. Centers are not properly catering the needs of students.They are giving no value for our money... (ofcourse faculties are one of the best )

Exam tension + these type of issues.........feeling totally down  crying 

1 Like

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 07 August 2018

I wrote this post some  6.5 years ago with the objective of informing my fellow members about my Eten experience. Since then, a lot has changed for me, I am no longer pursuing CA and I am doing full time job for past 3 years. I keep coming back to this site to see what's going on nowadays....

Just today someone asked me if Eten was any good and my mind went back to this topic i posted 7 years ago. How is your experience now friends? Have things improved? My review was for the CP branch in New Delhi.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: