Easy Office
LCI Learning

Some imp facts about eten classes

Page no : 3

Ashwini Kumar Rohilla (M.Com and CA-FINAL) (949 Points)
Replied 17 November 2012

I m still student of ETEN and in future too....

I m not said that what other said???

But I think that ETEN is BEST......

Because my all query is solved on time and faculty is bestest

and communication system is good for me, off class communication is also good...

I m not said that others are wrong that ETEN is bad...

But ETEN is BESTEST for me......

Ankur (CA Final Student) (999 Points)
Replied 13 January 2013

for sake of relevance i post again.

Replied 29 March 2013

for sake of relevance i post again

Replied 05 September 2013

for sake of helping my friends i post again. according to many people these things still persist. so beware!

deepak (Job) (381 Points)
Replied 24 October 2013

I have attended eten for my CA final, For FR and Costing you must join eten, Even with no live lectures the quality praveen sir provide is incomparable to any faculty

Replied 24 October 2013

I dont know for what reason, Ankur is so much against eten. For me I have cleared my CA final with the help of eten and would like to say that although price is high, the quality provided by Praveen sir and Sanjay Sir is worth the price and yes for rest of the faculty you can point the finger on eten

Replied 27 November 2013

the teachers are good but support system and infrastructure of eten is not good. all the points listed here are from my own personal experience and lot of students are still suffering at the hands of eten classes.

When 25,000 rs of your parents hard earned goes waste and you waste your preparation time in problems caused by eten you will know why i am against eten.

for sake of relevance i post again

Replied 27 November 2013

Okk, yes if the centres are not coordinating with students then its a problem. so a student can ask the students of previous batches regarding this. I think the problem you are referring is centre specific, as I didnt face such problem while I attended the classes

Replied 27 November 2013

yeah right. and how should i do that? by asking eten for list of students of previous batches and call them personally?

And this problem is not center specific because if you read my 1st post carefully...i have mentioned that i contacted eten head-quarters who did not help and neither center allows you to contact anybody because the numbers are not available anywhere.

dude, if you didn't have problem it doesn't mean there is no problem.

Replied 28 November 2013

i really hope the facts presented will make students make a more informed choice before blindly choosing eten.

Replied 05 January 2014

for sake of relevance i post again.

Bradley222 (B.Com) (24 Points)
Replied 05 January 2014

I am truly pleased to read this website posts which carries lots of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

home garden offices

Bradley222 (B.Com) (24 Points)
Replied 05 January 2014

Hi, I just wanted to tell you, you’re dead wrong. Your article doesn’t make any sense.

home garden offices

Replied 06 January 2014

thanks for spamming bradley.

Manjula (Articles) (111 Points)
Replied 20 January 2014

I agree with u Ankur .... in my view lack of interaction as a major difficulty

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :