Seven Things you can learn from Secret

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

11 December 2010  

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN LEARN FROM THE SECRET - 

A MOTIVATIONAL BOOK / MOVIE

(A) Introduction 

< Oh God....!!! ,  I have got addicted to his website and it's members who now have become a part of my life. I just love writing for you. After getting encouraging  comments for  the first part of this series (Seven things you can learn from Guru Movie ) , it took me whole day to convince myself to write on "The Secret ". Actually it's teaching are a bit difficult to understand and requires your full concentration, belief and devotion to work for you.

< I don't know how you will take this article . There is a possibility that you simply reject it. But whatever you decide, do it after completely reading it. Trust me it really works !! . 

Secret is written by an Australian writer Rhonda Byrne along with 29 other motivational Gurus (including Dr. John Gray ) .

The basic principle of The Secret is "LAWS OF ATTRACTION".

it works on 3 simple concepts -- "ASK" , "BELIEVE" AND "RECEIVE" .

(B) SEVEN TEACHINGS OF THE SECRET

I request each and every reader to apply these things in your life and you will definitely get unbelievable results. 

(1) The Secret is the Law of Attraction

"Nothing [good or bad] can come into your experience unless you summon it through persistent thoughts".

“Everything that’s coming into your life you are attracting into your life. And it’s attracted to you by virtue of the images you’re holding in your mind.  Your current reality or your current life is a result of the thoughts you have been thinking" . The cause of all the problems in the world and in our individual lives is merely bad thinking, specifically the failure to recognize and appropriately use the law of attraction. Therefore the solution to everything lies within us. 

Whatever is going on in your mind you are attracting to you.

Every thought if yours is a real thing – a force.”

“Thoughts become things!”

“Thoughts are magnetic, and thoughts have a frequency. As you think thoughts, they are sent out into the Universe, and they magnetically attract all like things that are on the same frequency. Everything sent out returns to the source – you.”

Got it? If you think about something, that something will be attracted to your life. Whatever is in your life is there because you caused it to be there. All the good and bad things surrounding you – your friends or loneliness, your loving or abusive relationships, your success or failure, your health or illness  – all are there because you caused them to be there. This is the “Law of Attraction”.

The Law of Attraction, the principle that you attract whatever you focus your energy on (good or bad), works with relationships, possessions, goals, and anything else you are able to focus on -- even your own health.
(2) Focus on what you want and not on what you don't want

If you focus on what you don't want, you are inadvertently drawing that into your life. For example, if you constantly ruminate on what is stressing you, you'll actually draw more of those situations (and accompanying stressed feelings) into your life. Instead, the trick is to focus on what you do want in your life, and you'll get more of that.
(3) Choose your Thoughts carefully

(4)  Happy Feelings Attracts Happy Circumtances 

Now this is a bit difficult to follow . Begin feeling whatever you want (even if it's not there)...... the Universe will correspond to the nature of your song. 

If you think about anything and believe that not only you can do it but you have already achieved it then you can achieve anything in your life. 

This practice will make Impossible possible.

(5) Don't Delay , Don't Second Guess and Don't Doubt

Whenever opportunity is there act. 

" Most of the Failures in your life is because you fail to take right decision at the right time" 

You provide the feeling of having it now and Universe will Act. 

The famous line of Om Shanti Om is very true " Agar Kisi Cheez ko Poore Dil Se Chaho to Poori Kaynat Usse Tumhe Paane Mein Lag Jati Hai" .

(6) ASK , BELIEVE AND RECEIVE

Yes this is the actual order to achieve any goal.

Step 1 -- Think about a thing and then send positive vibration so as to attract it in your life.

Step 2 -- Believe that you can achieve that goal.

Step3 -- Behave as if you have received that thing.

E.G. -- First of all think what you want to be i.e. an Engineer ,  C.A or an I.A.S. . Then believe in yourself that you can achieve your dream and then act as if you are an IAS or a CA . 

(7) Create a Vision Board AND HAPPY EVENTS

VISION BOARD means thinking about all good things you want to attract in your life.

"Imagination is everything . It is life's coming attractions." - Albert Einstein

Happy Events

Make a list of 20 best things ever happened to you . It can be an event , someone special or anything.

Whenever you feel low just go though this list and you will start to feel better. This will help you to send positive vibrations again.

(C) Conclusion

With this I conclude my second article of this series. Please correct me wherever I am wrong.

My special thanks to Rhonda Byrne for writing such a wonderful book.

I want to dedicate this book to all my friends who couldn't clear their CA exams as this article will help them to regain their confidence.

Waiting for your comments

Regards

Pulkit Gupta

pulkit_1988 @ rediffmail.com