School chale hum!!!

(Guest)

Cant believe 1st of June is back already....  its busy time...for children, parents, teachers, school management..., school, vans..,

and for my two little kids too, Their happiness is at the max... to meet their friends after two months of summer break, waiting to do all masti at school...

Their smiley faces, indeed make me to enjoy the moment...

Just welcoming all the fun days which are coming up to fill my life with pleasant memories..

wake them up is a big task... saara pyar lutao.. if by mistake.. I show my anger, means I spoiled the show.., cant dare to do it..,

Its like on battle field, one second in the kitchen..  preparing lunch, snacks, filling water bottle, and the next second with pacifying kids for having milk, breakfast..,

arranging two  pairs of uniform, socks, badge, napkins, hankys..,  previous day,

sudden jerks in the morning.., forgot to press the uniform... , socks goes missing, cant find school badge school shoes they are wet still..in the rainy season, need to  write a note in the diary.. requesting class teacher to allow them with sport shoes...,  and books got exchanged from elder son's bag to little one's.. I know it will be the little one's game..

the breaking news of morning will be... "Mamma, forgot to tell you... I had to prepare Chart..today is last day..." (how could I know.., if its not written in diary too)...  now again.. gain some patience... not to scold him..but to convince him.. "its ok..no need to get upset.. mamma  kuch karegi..." again a note for teacher to give him a day to finish the chart...

whatever may be the riddles, but wish to see them going to school with smile...

and in the noon time, waiting for school van, thoda sa der hui tho.. cant wait to call the van driver... ,

when they are back ,  means I got my life back...,  and now time to listen their stories... what all happened at school that day... , check the diary for homework,

evening time, for homework, chartwork, prepare them for tests, quiz, ...., art works, annual days, sports day.., report cards.., parents teachers meet...,

I am just waiting for all this fun... kabhi pyar karo, tho kabhi gussa, kabhi katii, kabhi friendship with kids...... Happiest moments of my life... like I am reliving my childhood....

and in the middle of these things my exams... its fun with tension... cant miss to enjoy the every moment...