close x

resolution-closing bank account

Company Secretary

Can any one give me a draft resolution  for closing bank account ?

Total thanks : 1 times

Sir, give me a mail I have in my mail

Please find attachment

This is almost complete, do only some modifications

Attached File : 16 copy.pdf downloaded 3689 times

Company Secretary

Dear Mukesh;

Thanks for the reply but i required resolution for closing a bank account not for opening

if u have the same then give it to me

Company Secretary

RESOLVED THAT the current account No..... in the name of ..........(here mention the your company name) with ......,(here mention the  name, branch name and address of the bank) be closed and that the Authorised signatories of the respective accounts be and are hereby authorised to intimate the respective branch of the said closure and to issue such instructions as may be required in this connection.

RESOLVED FURTHER THAT a copy of the above said resolution   certified to be true be furnished to the said Bank duly authorised by its Company Secretary   

Originally posted by :Arul Ganesh
" RESOLVED THAT the current account No..... in the name of ..........(here mention the your company name) with ......,(here mention the  name, branch name and address of the bank) be closed and that the Authorised signatories of the respective accounts be and are hereby authorised to intimate the respective branch of the said closure and to issue such instructions as may be required in this connection.

RESOLVED FURTHER THAT a copy of the above said resolution   certified to be true be furnished to the said Bank duly authorised by its Company Secretary   

"

Dear Sir

I have send a letter to state bank of india for closing of our current bank account, but still giving in writing that we are destroyed unused cheques they asking until if  i not submit unused cheques they don't close our account.

Please give us law copy/any act etc to true my request.

Thanks ‘n’ Regards

Vishnu Trivedi

SPFL SECURITIES LIMITED
15/63 – M Civil Lines
Kanpur - 208001
http://www.spfl.co.in

È+91-9336238999
'0512-2306385, 3267334
Ê0512-2305993, 2330987
“If you risk nothing, then you risk everything”.

Attached File : 13 letter resolution.zip downloaded 1233 times

send me plez...

gauravbond1990 @ gmail.com

Company Secretary & Compliance Officer

Draft Resolution for closure of Account:-

“RESOLVED THAT the current account no. ................. of the Company with ..........  Bank , .............. Branch, be closed and the said bank be and is hereby instructed to pay the balance amount in the said account through Bankers Cheque in the Name of the Company.”

“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Shri ........................... and Shri ..............................Directors of the company be and are hereby jointly and / or severally authorized to do all such acts, deeds and things and to sign, seal and deliver all such documents as may be necessary to give effect to the above resolution.”

“REOLVED FURTHER THAT the certified copy of the above resolution be forwarded to the said bank for their information and record.”

Total thanks : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :