Avail 50% discount on All CS & CMA subjects for Dec batch . Use coupon code Dec14

Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law >

resolution-closing bank account

Pages : 1

Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 50]
Posted On 30 December 2008 at 15:34 Report Abuse

Can any one give me a draft resolution  for closing bank account ?

Total thanks : 1 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Member (Account Deleted)

[ Scorecard : 2909]
Posted On 30 December 2008 at 17:04

Sir, give me a mail I have in my mail

Member (Account Deleted)

[ Scorecard : 2909]
Posted On 30 December 2008 at 17:08

Please find attachment

This is almost complete, do only some modifications

Attached File : 16 copy.pdf downloaded 3003 times

prakash m
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 50]
Posted On 02 January 2009 at 16:31

Dear Mukesh;

Thanks for the reply but i required resolution for closing a bank account not for opening

if u have the same then give it to me

Arul Ganesh
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 94]
Posted On 02 January 2009 at 16:46

RESOLVED THAT the current account No..... in the name of ..........(here mention the your company name) with ......,(here mention the  name, branch name and address of the bank) be closed and that the Authorised signatories of the respective accounts be and are hereby authorised to intimate the respective branch of the said closure and to issue such instructions as may be required in this connection.

RESOLVED FURTHER THAT a copy of the above said resolution   certified to be true be furnished to the said Bank duly authorised by its Company Secretary   

kirtan atara
Article

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 23 June 2009 at 12:48

Originally posted by :Arul Ganesh
" RESOLVED THAT the current account No..... in the name of ..........(here mention the your company name) with ......,(here mention the  name, branch name and address of the bank) be closed and that the Authorised signatories of the respective accounts be and are hereby authorised to intimate the respective branch of the said closure and to issue such instructions as may be required in this connection.

RESOLVED FURTHER THAT a copy of the above said resolution   certified to be true be furnished to the said Bank duly authorised by its Company Secretary   

"

Vishnu
OFFICER

[ Scorecard : 23]
Posted On 28 August 2009 at 10:16

Dear Sir

I have send a letter to state bank of india for closing of our current bank account, but still giving in writing that we are destroyed unused cheques they asking until if  i not submit unused cheques they don't close our account.

Please give us law copy/any act etc to true my request.

Thanks ‘n’ Regards

Vishnu Trivedi

SPFL SECURITIES LIMITED
15/63 – M Civil Lines
Kanpur - 208001
http://www.spfl.co.in

È+91-9336238999
'0512-2306385, 3267334
Ê0512-2305993, 2330987
“If you risk nothing, then you risk everything”.

Attached File : 13 letter resolution.zip downloaded 1100 times

Gaurav
Accountant

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 26 April 2011 at 13:22

send me plez...

gauravbond1990 @ gmail.com

CS Ankur Srivastava
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer

[ Scorecard : 14921]
Posted On 26 April 2011 at 13:29

Draft Resolution for closure of Account:-

“RESOLVED THAT the current account no. ................. of the Company with ..........  Bank , .............. Branch, be closed and the said bank be and is hereby instructed to pay the balance amount in the said account through Bankers Cheque in the Name of the Company.”

“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Shri ........................... and Shri ..............................Directors of the company be and are hereby jointly and / or severally authorized to do all such acts, deeds and things and to sign, seal and deliver all such documents as may be necessary to give effect to the above resolution.”

“REOLVED FURTHER THAT the certified copy of the above resolution be forwarded to the said bank for their information and record.”

Total thanks : 1 times

There are 8 Replies to this message

Related Files