Easy Office

Q askd by recriters fr appoinment - to new ca

Page no : 2

CA Pooja Agarwal (Chartered Accountant) (3228 Points)
Replied 19 October 2012

@ akash

You have very rightly pointed out.What is requires is small steps.

see the question has been put to us.."what can we do?' not what u want the goverment or the top officials to do..

we(i mean freshly qualified CAs ) are in a very timid position..we cannot change the tax laws,criminal lawscannot bring a change in bereucracy or red tapism..we can just change ourselves or on the contrary,not change ourselves..i mean we should keep our principals intact,do not succumb to the pressure given by top mangement and do not lure ourselves towards money.

the love for money and high position is the root of all corruptions..

thus resistance and selflessness is required within us..and thus change wil take place gradually..

INDIA can't change overnight..

we cant blame just the politicians for corruption..corruption in india is from root level

DEVIL-Liv every moment of life (ca final) (1735 Points)
Replied 19 October 2012

Originally posted by : CA Pooja Agarwal

@ akash

You have very rightly pointed out.What is requires is small steps.

see the question has been put to us.."what can we do?' not what u want the goverment or the top officials to do..

we(i mean freshly qualified CAs ) are in a very timid position..we cannot change the tax laws,criminal lawscannot bring a change in bereucracy or red tapism..we can just change ourselves or on the contrary,not change ourselves..i mean we should keep our principals intact,do not succumb to the pressure given by top mangement and do not lure ourselves towards money.

the love for money and high position is the root of all corruptions..

thus resistance and selflessness is required within us..and thus change wil take place gradually..

INDIA can't change overnight..

we cant blame just the politicians for corruption..corruption in india is from root level

TOTALLY AGREED..CENT% agreed..

it was also a very very  small effort  to put this question here frm my side..

and i cant say of others but atleast i m upgrading my knowledge base..becoz of the replies..

everyone has its own VIEW of thinking & the member who replies.. mentions atleast 2-3 points and out of that..   there is also a point wch strikes u either in +ve or - ve way..

that d way it goes... grab opportunities to xpress urself.. phir wo kitna chota platform ho ya bada.. that does not matter..

now days d thing whch matters after studies is d way u PRESENT urself in d corporate world..

i hope d respected members will agree..and modifications can be there

thank you

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

Agreed with Vandana Mam .......!!

First we should change ourself then automatically things will get changed.

Thanks Akash for Sharing.

goodfella (owner) (74 Points)
Replied 21 October 2012

I think first of all, all of us should learn basic english and communication skills before calling ourselves chartereds.

Debajani Mishra (Employee ) (144 Points)
Replied 06 November 2012

Hmn.. Sir, I would say that there is need to change at a small level than getting a sudden change in the whole country that too suddenly.. It would create a lot of confusions when there is a big change brouhht about. We could take our capital city first, where there are representatives of our govt.. We should stop the extra perquisities given to these people and stringent action should be taken for those found guilty for abusing the things given to them(at the cost of middle class people and others). We should give them the remuneration/salary as one would get if they were in Pvt. sector, as the more they get, the more they think they need. . There shouldnt be any difference between a rich class and others. There shouldnt be any castes too.. Having said these, I know there would be a lot of hurdles but where there is a will there is a way... We want  India to be the best among the world!!

Chinnu Raj (CA Final Student B.Com)   (1067 Points)
Replied 08 July 2013

Originally posted by : deepali agarwal

So Gaurav ji do u think if we wud tax the richer heavily they wud earn less or migrate from India..Even we wud get more of tax with richest economy...Correct me if m wrong... :-)

Of course, Deepali Agarwal Maam,it is obviously right that if we tax much from the richest ones,they feel that they are loosing their much income in this country so they will migrate to other countries.Very recently we have seen that Sir.Veerappa Mouli saying that he and his staff were getting the threats from the petroleum companies that he has to just listen to their words.And not only this many other politicians get this type of risks from the business magnets because they may be helpfull to them in one or the other way.So here the policies are very much better but implementing the policy becomes the problem.So the necessary steps must be taken to solve this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: