Procedure for increase in authorised capital of the company
1. Convene a Board Meeting after issuing notices to the directors of the company to decide about the increase and to fix the date, time, place and agenda for convening a General Meeting.
2. To pass an Ordinary Resolution (Special Resolution if so required by articles) for the same.
4. Fill the details required such form except signature of the concerned person.
5. Send Form-5 with concerned Treasurar for the stamping of the concerned if required by that State.
6. This stamped form attached with the Form-5 filed with concerned ROC along with altered MOA and AOA.
7. File physically MOA along with stamped form-5 with concerned ROC.
8. After approval of Form-5 from ROC make necessary changes in MOA and AOA and in all other papers and documents.
If you are increasing Authorised Capital by passing a Special Resolution or also change in Article of Association it is required to file Form 23 with concerned ROC within 30 days from the date of passing such resolution.
Total thanks : 4 times