close x

Procedure for getting income tax practitioner lisense

Tax Consultant

Sir,

I am a graduate completed my B.Com degree from University of Kerala and also completed Post graduate deploma in Taxation from Centre for Taxation studies, Gvot. of Kerala.

Can anybody please tell me about the procedure of  getting income tax practitoner lisence from Income Tax Department.

Jishnu

Total thanks : 1 times

Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai

U hav to Practise First Under any Tax consultants..

& Collect Registration Form For Practise From Ur University Place.

SIR

I AM POST GRADUATE IN M.COM.I HAVE PASSED D.T.L.EXAM.I ALSO PRATICE UNDER TAX CONSULTANT SINCE 3 YEARS.I HAVE EXPERINCED IN ACCOUNTING.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME ABOUT THE PROCEDURE FOR GETTING INCOME TAX PRACTITIONER LISENSE FROM INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT AND TELL ME TO WHOM APPLY FOR REGISTRATION FOR INCOME TAX PRACTITIONER. MY E MAIL ID rushi_gadhave @ rediffmail.com

hello sir

i am doing 5 years in income tax return field. and also i am a sales tax practitioner

how to apply the income tax prectitioner

anand babu

Sir,

I am Bcom pass in 2007. I  Have 3 year Experience in Income tax practice. please I need information of Income Tax Practisoner Registration (Eligiblity, Application & Prosidure)

Please 

Can anybody tell me about this.

Please send me on e-mail- ganeshshimpanekar.tax @ gmail.com

practitioner

sir i had completed my MCOM and DTL  and nw i working with chartered so can u tell me what is the procedure to register myself as income tax practitioner

Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai

Originally posted by : soniya shah

sir i had completed my MCOM and DTL  and nw i working with chartered so can u tell me what is the procedure to register myself as income tax practitioner

Procedure is Go to Near Your Highcourt, and buy some forms for DTL practice worth rs. 650/- near about.

then they will allot u a date when u have to appear for written test and after that one oral exam will be conducted......after that u will receive ur registration number.

Total thanks : 1 times

practitioner

to register as income tax practitioner we have to submit all the address and identity proff documents in income tax department

Tax Practitioner

hello sir

i am doing 3 years in income tax return field. and also i am a sales tax practitioner

how to apply the income tax prectitioner pls send me I.T. Practitioner procesure my email id is sant.1980 @ rediffmail.com

R/Sir,

I am a graduate in Commerce and PG in Economics, I am  working in CA Firm since last  9 years. I have Experience in Accounting, Auditing (with Bank Audit) and Income tax Return Preparation. I need information of Income Tax Practisoner Registration (Eligiblity, Application & Prosidure)

Can anybody please tell me about the procedure of  getting income tax practitoner lisence from Income Tax Department.

Thanks.

K.R.Patil 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

• Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Share on :