Easy Office
LCI Learning

Procedure for getting income tax practitioner lisense

Page no : 2

durgaraosamala (sales tax practioner) (22 Points)
Replied 02 January 2014

hello sir i am doing 5 years in income tax return field. and also i am a sales tax practitioner how to apply the income tax prectitioner
pls send me I.T. Practitioner procesure my email id is durgaraosamala @ gmail.com

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=60730#.UsT1iftcPc4

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=60730#.UsT1iftcPc4

durgaraosamala (sales tax practioner) (22 Points)
Replied 02 January 2014

i need full information regarding income tax practitioner and procedures to register as a ITP. pls send to my e-mail id pls. thank you sir
Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=60730&offset=2#.UsT2wPtcPc4

selvaraj r (Tax Advocate) (44 Points)
Replied 12 July 2015

Dear All

Please Note that the section 288 (2) V of the incometax Act, 1961 clearly reveal the fact that How to become the Authorised Incometax Practitioner.  

Go through the provision and appproach the Local Commisioner office of Incometax concerened in person and apply the same

if any more guidance pleased contact at srajassociate @ gmail.com

SELVARAJ R

S R SUKUMAR (M.Com) (21 Points)
Replied 21 July 2015

Dear Sir,

I am M.com Holder. I have Passed 1st group of CA Inter in 2000. I have experience of 8 years with qualified Chartered Accountant. I have experience certificate for the same. Now i am working private concern in past 15 years. Now I am looking part time incometax return filing. Kindly suggest me the procedure to become a ITP.

send advise to our mail ID: srsukumar.7033 @ yahoo.com

selvaraj r (Tax Advocate) (44 Points)
Replied 22 July 2015

Dear sir

Please practice in full time first.  It is required for Minumum 3 years. And then refer the provisions of Incometax Act, 1961.  Follow the provision and apply with Local commissioner of Incometax.

Okay

SELVARAJ R

kamlesh (obc) (21 Points)
Replied 04 February 2016

sir i had completed my BCOM and DTL  and nw i working with chartered so can u tell me what is the procedure to register myself as income tax practitioner

Plese send me Email ID = bhavsarkamlesh20 @ gmail.com

vijay jadhav (Tax Consultant ) (29 Points)
Replied 25 March 2017

i have completed my b.com in 2013 last 6 years exerience in tax consultant firm

please tell me about the procedure of  getting income tax practitoner lisence from Income Tax Department.

BRIJESH SHARMA DIDVANIYA (INCOME TAX PRACTITIONER)   (3 Points)
Replied 10 July 2018

R/Sir, I am a post graduate in Commerce, I am working in CA Firm since last 5 years. I have Experience in Accounting, Auditing (with Bank Audit), ROC work, TDS and Income tax Return Preparation. I need information of Income Tax Practisoner Registration. Can anybody please tell me about the procedure of getting income tax practitoner lisence from Income Tax Department.
Please reply earlier. It is very needful for me.
Thank You.

Brijesh J. Didvaniya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: