Easy Office
LCI Learning

Please help me...its urgent

Page no : 3

QLI Coaching for CA CS (www.qli.co.in) (539 Points)
Replied 27 March 2015

Dear Shekhar,

Please don't Quit! You can do it.

Here's our Student - Mahak Padliya talking about preparing for IPCC.

We are sure it will help you in some way!

All the best!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82GvuhxDjho

Regards,

QLI Success Oriented Coaching for CA and CS

www.qli.co.in

CA BHAVESH GADHAVI (chartered accountant) (53 Points)
Replied 10 August 2016

Dear Suman,

You should not be worried about your knowledge and study please focus on 2-3 times revision (after first reading you should not read 2nd time as first reading ). Monday to saturday read as per your plans and sunday you keep for writing practise of entire week's study and compare your answers with Prac. manual. Focus more towards your quality of answers that is the most important and succes factor for clearance of my IPCC & final exma. All the best and dont lose hopes. Attempt doesnt matter .Your knowledge and your goals matter.

Jai hind

1 Like

ACA Anurag (Enjoy the little things)   (14706 Points)
Replied 14 August 2016

Dear Suman,

First of all leaving anything is not the solution for any problem . I agree that when result comes opposite to our thought then we get depressed but we have to control that .

Just focus your mind on study and leave all other activities . Make a proper plan or refer my plan posted on caclubindia .

feel free to write for any help.

God bless you 

Originally posted by : Suman Govil
i am very much depressed from my ipcc group 2 result. its my 4th attempt and again i got  failed. i am deciding to quit C.A. my all friends had cleared this time. its really very depressing for me. i dont know how to begin as all the syllabus have changed and only 2 months left for prepration. i am very confused and in dilemna that either i should continue or quit this feild and try something else like mba or cs? Please can anyone  guide me regarding this issue, i will be grateful to him/her. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: