Easy Office
LCI Learning

Please help me...its urgent

Page no : 2

ANUJ (ACCOUNTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

Aur ye sab kaise krna hai Ye aap hi better jante ho hum sab se So bas simply kro yr

Suman Govil (Student) (204 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

thanks to all of you for ur support and advice. blush

Amandeep kumar (college student) (21 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

some more try u will definitely succeed it.

Sri Harsha (Student CA Final ) (21 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

Please remember .....Winners never quit...Quitters never win.............so Never make permanent decisions on temporary emotions... All the best

SUJITH GUPTHA (articles) (92 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

I had recently cleared grp2 which is my fifth attempt.all the frustration which ur undergoing now is experienced by me since last 3 attempts. The very first thought we get after failure in exam is quitting CA. take some time to refresh itself watch some inspirational videos like 7 laws of clearing Ca final, read inspirational stories which enhance ur confidence n start newly. Think this is has urfirst attempt but use all the experience n knowledge u gained in ur previous attempts.as per my view there should be at least 45 days to thoroughly review the concepts n theory part. All the best FCA- future chartered accountant
2 Like

yash (student) (21 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

i failed to clear my first of ipcc i had given this nov2014.i scored 193 in the first group and an aggregate of 315.i have received exemption in taxation.

i dont want to continue ca as i think that i had studied good enough to clear atleast group1.

what do u suggest on the same?

should i continue with ca or should look for another career?

please revert as soon as possible... 

Pankaj Kathuria (CA FINAL) (278 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

Are yaar Yash do not Loose hope yaar............Ham CA Students Sher ki tarah he............itne saare subjects or Ek CA Student Akela;............Hume sher ki tarah shikar karna he inka..........and Win the game............be a brave boy yaar...........show that you are the real hero................i m wid u man

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

I can completely understand that it's really depressing for you (as I've been also going through the same lately: /forum/my-ca-final-result--319152.asp#.VNONn9KUfCa). And it'll be really hard for you to concentrate for the May attempt again. But the thing is you're very close to clearing your IPCC. All the efforts, time and energy you've put in all these years will go wasted if you quit now. And moreover, it's not like you've to start from the scratch again. I'm pretty sure you've gained a reasonable idea about all the subjects by now. You just have to figure out where you're lacking and work on those areas. So please stay focussed and I'm sure you'll clear the exams in this May. Good luck yes

AJ (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 05 February 2015

Hi suman ...i passed my first grp in nov 10 and was writing my second grp till i passed in this nov 2014 and i also finished my articleship in mar 2014  .....i know ur feeling abt failing as i have also faced it and i too wanted to quit but my heart was saying u should keep on trying ...please dont get depressed abt failing ... it will just make u more knowledgeable .....please never have the thinking of quiting ...just have confidence in u and always think tht u will pass........all the best for May 2015 ..i will pray to god tht u suceed this time...:) 

deelip singh (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (31 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

Dont worry... Please focuse on your presentation in it am and audite

deelip singh (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (31 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

Dont worry... Please focuse on your presentation in it sm and audite

ASHWIN (Finance Professional) (449 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

Suman Govil, I think you should continue to attempt with full force. You said it was your forth attempt. Well, I have attempted CA PCC SIX TIMES. Yes I cleared CA PCC in sixth attempt. I am preparing CA FINAL from last SIX attempts & still couldn't a single sunject of CA FINAL. My seniors in office are now CA still I am preparing for CA FINAL MAY 2015 Examination seventh time. Moral :- 'BE POSITIVE & BRAVE'

ASHWIN (Finance Professional) (449 Points)
Replied 06 February 2015

Suman Govil, I think you should continue to attempt with full force. You said it was your forth attempt. Well, I have attempted CA PCC SIX TIMES. Yes I cleared CA PCC in sixth attempt. I am preparing CA FINAL from last SIX attempts & still couldn't a single sunject of CA FINAL. My seniors in office are now CA still I am preparing for CA FINAL MAY 2015 Examination seventh time. Moral :- 'BE POSITIVE & BRAVE'

Suman Govil (Student) (204 Points)
Replied 07 February 2015

Thanks guys....you all have really help a lot in overcoming my stress and now i am feeling determined. I have started preparing for upcoming exams... smiley

But still having less confidence on myself..  ho skta h dhire dhire aa jae.. smiley 

1 Like

Shivang (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)
Replied 14 March 2015

I suggest you take the revisionary crash course conducted by the ICAI it is really helpful. It will ensure complete revision of all subjects in 15 days time. I also took it and cleared my Group 2 in the 4th attempt in November 2014. :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: