PE II Student Failed in Nov 2009, What is next ?

rahul dhanwate (audit officer) (30 Points)

03 February 2010  

Dear Friends I've been appearing for PE2 since Nov 2006 unsuccessfully. My last attempt was in Nov 2009. (didn't successful nov09) Now that PE2 students have one last final attempt in may 2010, I'm wondering if I should switch over to the new IPCC pattern. Because I still have both groups of PE2 pending, So please advise me if I should stick with PE2 or switch over.

Please guide me on the following questions arise in my mind .

1) What is the criteria of  PE II to IPCC for those student who are joned the PE II on their Degree / Graduation basis.?
2) What Fees would have to pay for Transition , if the student had complete his ITT 250 Hrs ?

3) I got exemption in B Law in May 2007 (PE II ) , what is the Carry Forward No of attempt to use ?

4) If i use Transition scheme from PE II to IPCC , is that exemption shall continue in IPCC or not ?

5) My Last attempts Score as follows

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

Examination Results, Nov 2009

Professional Education Examination - II Results

ROLL Number

00473  *Check Merit

Name

RAHUL BALASAHEB DHANWATE

Group I

Accounting

Auditing

Business & Corporate Laws

060E

Total

Result

FAIL

Group II

Cost Accounting & Financial Management

Income Tax and Central Sales Tax

Information Technology

Total

Result

FAIL

Grand Total

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002.

ICAI Home Page

6 )Please suggest me what will i do next and give me some tips to improve myself

7 ) I contineously appeared for Both Groups of PE II from Nov 2006,  is that correct

8 ) What policy i have to adopt for getting a succes in CA Exams