Easy Office
LCI Learning

PE II Student Failed in Nov 2009, What is next ?

Page no : 2

Shravan (student) (42 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

But in the para above he said that the exemption is from 2007. The rule is as said by friends, valid for 3 consecutive attepmts.

Ramesh (Article) (71 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

Thx, Sravan i agree with u, v have to wait for an announcement>>dont submit exam form b4 tht. 

One doubt 

I have cleared 1st grp of PE2 and if i convert to ipcc i cant start articleship i have to pass costing and tax in ipcc for starting articleship. Is this correct.

CA Gaurav Jain (Charterted Accountant) (156 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

i am also from pe-2 base but i waa lucky that got cleared in 3rd attempt but its better for u to switch from pe-2 to ipcc because institute is not doing well for pe-2 student.....

so just switch from pe-2 to ipcc..best of luck...tc

CA Shammi Prabhakar (Managing Director) (2076 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

hi friends, your exemption can not be carry forward after 3 consecutive attempts...

(Guest)

Dear Rahul...

"When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.."

i think this line wud describe u the best...

After repeated failures, u still manage to carry on, thats tells wht a strong person u are.

And at this point on time, where all the pe2 students are dishearted and feeling low,

if u can work harder than ever u can crack pe2 and may even end up getting a rank too..

i would advise u to stick to pe2 b'coz

• in pe2, ur final attempt wud be after 2.5yrs ... where as in ipcc it wud be on completion of all 3 yrs.... So pe2 saves ur precious 6months.
  • all other pe2 students are feeling depressed and low, so if u cud strike the hot iron, u can definiately do well...
  • the rank holders of pe2 have 64%, which can  give u an idea about the level of pepl stuck in it, however in ipcc/pcc its 74%... 
  • the students of pe2 mite be easy to compete, where as all ipcc students are very poised towards studies...
  • If u plan to write both groups, u may not be able to cope up with the changed course and get to know the patter, complete all ur revisions and all...

So jus relax, stay at home, buy some good books, but refer one book for one subject... And just

GET THE JOB DONE....

jim (abc) (309 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

Hi.

Does anyone have any idea when is the final attemp of PCC? like may 2010 is final attempt for pe 2, when will the final attempt for pcc be?

CMA Ratna sandeep (CA Final) (188 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

i passed in first group in pe2,if i convert to ipcc then any exemption availed to me?please answer me..

CMA Ratna sandeep (CA Final) (188 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

i passed in first group in pe2,if i convert to ipcc then any exemption availed to me?please answer me.

CA Anurag Shukla (CA ) (119 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

ARE YAAR DON'T BE PANIC JUST CHILL U GOT EXEMPTION IN LAW THEN THERE IS ONLY 5 SUBJECTS LEFT GO MAN NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE JUST START FOCUSING ON CONCEPTS RATHER THAN ENDULGIGNG IN REVISION OK AND CHAK DE FADE SELECT ONE MATERIAL FOR ONE SUBJECT AND THEN CONCENTRATE AND THEN ALL IZZZ WELL

Ashwathy Chaudhari (Student (CA, CS)) (26 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

dear all...

m also a pe2 student..i hav cleared group 1 of pe2 n m left out wid group 2..though i cleared all papers of group 2 i lost in aggregate wid 8 marks...

so m also lik you guys thinking of wat nex to do...

when i wen n enquired in the ca institute mumbai...

they told me tat ....v guys hav the eligibility to write IPCC only in may 2011.....n v can register for that anytime before 31 st of july....

so she was tellin me to write the pe2 exam in may 2010 as itis ur last attempt n then simultaneously u get registered for IPCC too...

she said if ur results r fine then u can move on to final n IPCC fees is refundable....

n she also suggested othwise if things r the oth way round u can write the may 2011 exam ...cox again our result dates cant be expected n if it, comes in august 1st or sometime again v need to delay by 6 months,....

this is the info which i got....

please do help me out...still m confused bout wat to do...

please help me....i wan some final decision to b taken in this....

Ramesh (Article) (71 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

Dear all wait for notification, like last time. It will b wise to take decsn after that. Hope institute will do some thing.

RADHIKA JALAN (agarwal) (1521 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

itz better to convert into ipcc...........

Sanjeev SAINI (Chartered Accountant) (337 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

I will make inquiry 4 ur problem
1 Like

lalan ( CA FINAL/CS EXE PRG/CFA)   (78 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

do not waste time here guys...get going for next attempt...

AMAR BANSAL (NEW DELHI) (40 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

always remember u r a failure

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: