Easy Office
LCI Learning

PE II result very bad again

Page no : 3

mb (no) (37 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

To all to those who scored good marks in accounts:

Please guide re preparation of Accounts.I am lil confused abt it.Please write ur mode of prep,books referred etc.

Please help

Thanks..

Uttam Prakash (CA final student) (32 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

dear kaushik i want to tell u that for such type of relief i m trying 4 last two year . evry central council member knows vry  wl abt such pee-2 stdnt problem . nd we  nd support by all pee2 level student .u knw the reason of increasing of 2 attempt of pee2 by institute?{nv.09 may 10} my operation will be start after may exam till wate nd watch my friend .nd i promise to all pee2 stydent that we will take such relief vry soon .bt need the sprt of all pee2 suffering stdnt wth u my friend

kaushik (CA) (74 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

Originally posted by : Uttam Prakash

dear kaushik i want to tell u that for such type of relief i m trying 4 last two year . evry central council member knows vry  wl abt such pee-2 stdnt problem . nd we  nd support by all pee2 level student .u knw the reason of increasing of 2 attempt of pee2 by institute?{nv.09 may 10} my operation will be start after may exam till wate nd watch my friend .nd i promise to all pee2 stydent that we will take such relief vry soon .bt need the sprt of all pee2 suffering stdnt wth u my friend

Dear Uttam,

I am was also a PEE2 student .I can undestand ur worries. I am writing my CA Final Exams GRP 2 alone for the past 4 attempts. I am with u no doubt,but the intention of the Institute is very bad,disgusting & wat not frustrating.

The first 3 months after the exam u toil hard in preparation and the two months after the exam is over result is nothing short of a genocide.

I dont understand the why institue is keeping the pass % low ,its not quality of students etc. once UPA goes dont worry, we all will clear.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : mb

To all to those who scored good marks in accounts:

Please guide re preparation of Accounts.I am lil confused abt it.Please write ur mode of prep,books referred etc.

Please help

Thanks..

hello mb in the nov attempt i got 76 in account and  i prepared theory very weell which i think helped me to get 76 and cover the important topics. like partnership,hirepurchase, branch, deptt, insurance and double account i prepared from b.com books and in last two months i solved padhuka problem so i think u go for that wish u best of luck for ur may attempt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro