Easy Office
LCI Learning

PE II result very bad again

Page no : 2

Stu (student) (295 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

Congrats to you Dilip. Thanks for encouragement.

jagannadh (TRAINING MANAGER) (175 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

hi,

comparatively result good than JUne,i got exemption in auditing problem with accounts only.i done extremely well in accounts.

only one thing left with me is to give the best and last chance in MAy.

all the best everybody

jagannadh

Subhendu S Sanyal (B.Com(C.S.),CA FINAL ) (664 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

i cleared Group I ...& now i will work hard & clear Group II in PEii in MAY 2010...

Group I
Accounting
Auditing
064E
Business & Corporate Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

D н ! я σ √ & all others...

pls dont go by PASS%.... Statistics are like bikinis.  What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital. 

Its not a good sign of a true professional...

D н ! я σ √ pls dont forget U came to final though PE-II only

Replied 02 February 2010

hi,

comparatively result good than JUne,i got exemption in auditing problem with accounts only.i done extremely well in accounts.

all the best everybody

jagannadh

Replied 02 February 2010

hi,

all the best everybody

jagannadh

Venkat M (FCA) (133 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

results seem to be poor this time.

(Guest)
press release by ICAI.

Attached File : 16 17955ann020210 1.pdf downloaded: 140 times

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 02 February 2010

Hey All PE-II friends please be in touch with each other and help each other :)

Every1 had forgoten us !!

No one talks about PE-II Guys anymore.

But lets all keep in touch on this form and help each other atleast once a week keep looking at form in  --> students -- >old scheme.

ALL is Well ... all the best

Replied 02 February 2010

we can be a moral support to each other ... i am sure No one needs advice on how to study what to study etc etc ...  its just a bad time that we could not make it .... lets keep motivationg each other ... i hope people will respond ... thanks

Replied 02 February 2010

we can be a moral support to each other ... i am sure No one needs advice on how to study what to study etc etc ...  its just a bad time that we could not make it .... lets keep motivationg each other ... i hope people will respond ... thanks

Replied 02 February 2010

Please feel free to write PM's

Shekhar (CA & CS) (72 Points)
Replied 03 February 2010

Originally posted by : sree

Hey All PE-II friends please be in touch with each other and help each other :)

Every1 had forgoten us !!

No one talks about PE-II Guys anymore.

But lets all keep in touch on this form and help each other atleast once a week keep looking at form in  --> students -- >old scheme.

ALL is Well ... all the best

Look Guys, Please Never ever feel left out, CA is a tough course and thus respected worldwide.. What is requierd of u, is constant effort and will to succeed. So Guys buck up urselves, and strive for success  even more harder this time.

GOD BLESS everyone!

Ciao, Shekhar.

Ashwathy Chaudhari (Student (CA, CS)) (26 Points)
Replied 04 February 2010

dear all...

m also a pe2 student..i hav cleared group 1 of pe2 n m left out wid group 2..though i cleared all papers of group 2 i lost in aggregate wid 8 marks...

so m also lik you guys thinking of wat nex to do...

when i wen n enquired in the ca institute mumbai...

they told me tat ....v guys hav the eligibility to write IPCC only in may 2011.....n v can register for that anytime before 31 st of july....

so she was tellin me to write the pe2 exam in may 2010 as itis ur last attempt n then simultaneously u get registered for IPCC too...

she said if ur results r fine then u can move on to final n IPCC fees is refundable....

n she also suggested othwise if things r the oth way round u can write the may 2011 exam ...cox again our result dates cant be expected n if it, comes in august 1st or sometime again v need to delay by 6 months,....

this is the info which i got....

please do help me out...still m confused bout wat to do...

please help me....i wan some final decision to b taken in this....

Uttam Prakash (CA final student) (32 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

Dear all PE-2 students,

I am also disappointed to see the result .dnt worry  kundan u wil pas this time and very soon all pe-2 student will give the final attempt within 9 months of passing pe-2.but we should highlight this problem now as this is now HIGH TIME.

We are trying for last couple of months that the PE II student who has passed any one of the group should start with the training.  

We have already given many proposals to the Chairman and the Board of Studies and although it has also been accepted by them that there is injustice happening with the PE II students.

Now we should get united and raise our VOICE STRONGLY opposite the Institute's decision of not starting the training and so bad result of PE II. 

regards,

2 Like

kaushik (CA) (74 Points)
Replied 05 February 2010

Uttam Prakash
CA final student
[ Scorecard : 22]

I hope this Uttam prakash is not our favourite UPA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro