Easy Office
LCI Learning

part time cop conditions

Page no : 3

$ubhA$h (Senior Manager) (36 Points)
Replied 30 September 2016

I am in full time employment and wish to take part time COP & register a firm .. is there any restriction on doing so.

Thanks...

Regards,

Subhash

Anjali kukreja (2 Points)
Replied 11 May 2017

Dear all, 

No certificate is received for part time COP. Please confirm. 

Also, where is the procedure for surrender of part time COP 

CA Pradeep Garg (CA & CS) (1969 Points)
Replied 11 May 2017

Dear all, what is the benefit of having part time CoP?? if you can not sign any report of your employer or client, what is the benefit of having part time CoP....

vivek agarwal (Manufacturing Business) (26 Points)
Replied 27 June 2017

Can anyone tell me suppose i am engaged in a business in sole properitorship and holding a part time cop then can  become a partner in a ca firm and if yes can other partners sign audit reports instead of me as in partnership firm total audits are to be taken in firms name and calculated by no of partners

Please help 

Replied 23 July 2017

If suppose the case if part time business which utilises only an hour or two then can he/she apply for full time cop

Replied 23 July 2017

If suppose the case if part time business which utilises only an hour or two then can he/she apply for full time cop

$ubhA$h (Senior Manager) (36 Points)
Replied 29 July 2017

Yes, You can go for full time cop.....

Regards,

Subhash

kapil (Artical assistant) (47 Points)
Replied 03 October 2017

Can a partner having part time COP act as Branch in-charge of CA firm even if he is doing full time job in any industry?

Sheena (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (23 Points)
Replied 28 October 2017

Can h part time COP holder train articles???

kapil (Artical assistant) (47 Points)
Replied 27 November 2017

Can a CA holding cop and also in full time employment be a incharge of branch of CA firm if  is also partner of the firm?

durgesh (article) (167 Points)
Replied 23 April 2019

If a part time cop holder become the partner in partnership firm, then will the number of tax audit entitlement of firm increase ?

Bhanu Kiran (5 Points)
Replied 05 October 2020

Can anyone help me in 1. Procedure for applying part time COP 2. Do we need to inform the employer company about this part time COP 3.Any documents to be required from employer while filling any form. 4.Any additional CPE hours should a Part Time Holder should comply. 5.Benefits of holding Part time COP. Thanks in Advance

Bhanu Kiran (5 Points)
Replied 05 October 2020

Can anyone help me in 1. Procedure for applying part time COP 2. Do we need to inform the employer company about this part time COP 3.Any documents to be required from employer while filling any form. 4.Any additional CPE hours should a Part Time Holder should comply. 5.Benefits of holding Part time COP. Thanks in Advance

CA PRAMOD CHADA (QUALIFIED CA. CS FINALIST)   (130 Points)
Replied 05 October 2021

Hai all... I am recently qualified CA and working in a software company. I want to continue in this Job and want to have a part time COP. I have gone through the above discussions but I have certain doubts :

1. Can I have a letter head and Visiting card for my part time COP?

2. Other than attest functions means filing of ITRs, GSTRs etc?

3. Can I attend audits on behalf of the CA Firm in which, if in case, I become a partner with part time COP?

Plz clarify ASAP 

Thanx in advance :)

pavan (Student CA Final ) (29 Points)
Replied 18 June 2022

Dear Pramod, one of your questions is attestion service which is already informed in the begining of the thread that you cannot perform. Please follow everyone comments and you will find the answer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: