Easy Office
LCI Learning

New Shining Stars of CAClubindia

Page no : 2

sivaram (Asst Mgr-Taxation) (6918 Points)
Replied 18 February 2010

Mr Ankur Garg

Though you are specific in mentioning the names  let me put my views since i am not watching all contribution made by members you have listed though they might have contributed a lot.

But Mr Amirs contribution I am watching it for Direct Taxes so kind and humble some times he answers even for indirect taxes ,accounts and company law to a limited extent.The Motivating postings which he does  I think so far i came across two such postings which are excellent

and Most Important you have left the name of GK (Gopalakrishnan) just see the Forum answers higly professional way of answering .

and Finally I agree with Ratan deep saxena that all are important and contributing their best in some way or other and as you said I am specific is also not wrong since being Professionals we expect Quality at each and every stuff which is posted and a forum is answered

1 Like

RAMANJU (here to updating the knowledge)   (485 Points)
Replied 18 February 2010

A moral boost to all of you. Keep it up!!

1 Like

Mythreya (Finance IT & Accounting)   (2183 Points)
Replied 18 February 2010

Dear Ankur,

Thanks for your appreciation.

You are the Kohinoor diamond of this forum from which we all gain inspiration.Your service to students is selfless,especially the way you have handwritten notes and then made it a PDF and then upload it with regularity.Who would do such things? Many just try to take benefits and run away.But I say with authenticity,it is only the person who repays atleast a miniscule portion of what he/she receives from soceity,his /her friends and educational organization who will shine in life.

I might be living in Canada and USA,doing my CPA,working in some organization but I still remember my apprenticeship days in Chennai,my audit tours in Ariyalur,Mayanur,etc.How the sun used to blaze and make my fair skin suntanned,yet in those sunburnt moments too,I loved this course.

It is all a matter of inner-motivation and people need inspiring models like you to emulate,else in a  depressing environment like a CA course,with callous CAs,an unresponsive ICAI,etc;students get disllusioned fast and when they become CAs,they start behaving in the same manner with their articles/apprentices/auditclerks forgetting they too were one day in the verysame position.I have seen this happen too many times.

I appreciate your atttitude in also commeding your co-peers and not 'competing' with them for points or an iPod!Infact,I myself will buy an iPod to a member or student who effects some great change in our ICAI and the life of student life and the prospects of our profession worldwide!

Kudos to you Ankur!

To students I say--

"Kheliba,Hasiba aur Dhyaniba" like Saint Gorakhnath.

Kheliba--enjoy and play during your course,dont keep a long face and make everything very serious

Hasiba--laugh and dole out happiness,even when the situation is stressful and bad.You have no other choice,really!

Dhyaniba--meditate--Here it means, concentrate and focus on your coursework with minimal distractions.

Bas! yehi kaafi hain! is theen shabdon kaa arth samjho aur apne jeevan ko saphal bano---

Kheliba,Dhyaniba aur Hasibaa...

My bestwishes,

Mythreya

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 18 February 2010

Thanks for all the valuable comments. Best Regards

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)
Replied 18 February 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

Dear Friends,
This is time to appreciate some of our precious members shining just because of their valuable and recent contribution to the student fraternity. So let’s hear it for new shining stars of CAClubindia.

AMIR
ADARSH
CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
AYUSH AGRAWAL
MYTHREYA
ANKUR SRIVASTAVA
CA.VIVEK.M ACA
RAHUL BANSAL
@ M!T B. "KEEP $M!L!NG"
CA RAVI SISODIA , ACA. LCS

All the very best and Regards.

Dear Ankur Sir...

I agree wid Amir... u are really kind n always inspiring person for all of us.. the meaning of the word "Help" is truely understandable wat u giving here to all CACLUB Member...

I m just a follower of ur thoughts n efforts... n trying to walk on the path which u have paved for all of us..

Thanks alot for adding my name in the list... but m just a bigginer to the CACLUB, n  I think AAP JAISE TOP STARS HUM JAISE BIGGINERS KO APPRECIATE KARKE AAGE BADHNA SIKHAATE HAIN...

THANKS ALOTTT ANKUR SIR...

THANKS ALOTTTTTT TO CACLUBINDIA FOR GIVING SUCH A NICE PLATFORM TO GAIN KNOWLEDGE...

THANKS ALOTTTTTT TO ALL MEMBERS OF CACLUBINDIA...

2 Like

Replied 18 February 2010

Ratan,

There is nothing wrong in what Ankurji has done.

Those who do inspire people more,who help more,etc should be appreciated.

All are intelligent,yet we keep an exam at the end of the course to decide and then declare that this person is a CA.Does that mean the rest are useless? No! nothing like that.All are capable,just that some have "cleared" a mark and the appreciation goes for that "clearing" and this is what Ankur has done.

You too have contributed a lot in this forum.I have seen your postings of help for students.Keep it up

Mythreya

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 18 February 2010

No need to mention ankur sir. Am not a senior one, single and just 28 living all alone in New Delhi & working hard to make my parents proud. Keep it short & simple Ankur.

Best Regards

Replied 18 February 2010

Originally posted by : Ankur Garg

No need to mention ankur sir. Am not a senior one, single and just 28 living all alone in New Delhi & working hard to make my parents proud. Keep it short & simple Ankur.

Best Regards

Seniority comes by wisdom,helping tendency and understanding not merely by age,Sir.

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 18 February 2010

Originally posted by : Mythreya

Ratan,

There is nothing wrong in what Ankurji has done.

Those who do inspire people more,who help more,etc should be appreciated.

All are intelligent,yet we keep an exam at the end of the course to decide and then declare that this person is a CA.Does that mean the rest are useless? No! nothing like that.All are capable,just that some have "cleared" a mark and the appreciation goes for that "clearing" and this is what Ankur has done.

You too have contributed a lot in this forum.I have seen your postings of help for students.Keep it up

Mythreya

Agree With Mythreya

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 26 February 2010

THANKS A LOT SIR.........

WHAT I  THINK:

U R A SUN................WE ARE PLANETS................

SO KEEP SHINING & GIVES US LIGHT........

THANKS  A LOT "ANKUR"

1 Like

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 03 December 2010

Its my regard and great pleasure.

Thanks Ankur Ji.

And thanks to all.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: