Easy Office
LCI Learning

My Real life story, how i become CA....

Page no : 8

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA

Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

Thank You CA Navin Jain for sharing your story .. it is really inspiring. If any one want to share your life experience, Please share the same...

When I see my past; I see my  story is also very interesting. . 

1. I could not manage to pay    30 paise   for bus fair (  office to home in 1981  ) when I was in articleship at  Kolkata. Many times I used to walk for 8 km from my office to home. In early morning; I was not in a position to "afford this luxury' because I had to reach office in time. 

2. At  Kolkatta; at least for 15 days I had  no food arrangement  for whole of the day and I treated it like "Upvaas" - a must for CA study. 

3. By reading study materials only and absorbing its contents; I got success in CA. The study materials were worst in printing and full of mistakes but due to this only; I had to apply my mind to know whatever is written is correct  or not !

4.  Later on; the books of Auditing- Kamal Gupta, Accountancy - Shukla Grewal and Cost Accounting - N K Prasad were purchased by me from my stipend which was Rs.60/- per month and my boss never paid me the full amount of Rs.60/-. 

This "Mr. N K Prasad" ( not the book ) is still living with me in the same form when I got it.  

5. All these 'facilities' made me tough for whole of the life.

I  am  SATISFIED that THE MOST INTERESTING part of my CA Journey was over when I qualified CA. 

( None of my family members still knows about all these because nobody could know from my face expression and talk under what circumstances I was living there ). 

you are real "rajasthan ka sher". (Lion of Rajasthan).

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Apart from my real life experience, Rakhecha sir shared his life experience. There are two major problem , First is Fund problem and second is lack of Good reference book. The story is really touching to anyone. If we compare our comfort zone of today, for travel you may be have bike , Good study room and enough pocket money. If you not know the difficulties, you  may never know the challenges.

1 Like

CA Parmeshwar Rathi (Internal Auditor) (211 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Dear Vivekji,   Nice to read your true story. it is really inspiring for those aspirents who are not in supportive backgrounds. 

So....for the students of CA, I would say, "DON'T BE NEGATIVE..AT ANY STAGE..TO SEE THE WROST SITUATIONS....BE INSPIRED AND MOTIVATED EVERY TIME.....!!!

Thanks again Vivek ji for sharing such a good post....!

Here, I want to Say :.......

""Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.""

....So....DON'T LOOSE HOPE.....!

Replied 21 April 2011

Originally posted by : CA Parmeshwar Rathi

Dear Vivekji,   Nice to read your true story. it is really inspiring for those aspirents who are not in supportive backgrounds. 

So....for the students of CA, I would say, "DON'T BE NEGATIVE..AT ANY STAGE..TO SEE THE WROST SITUATIONS....BE INSPIRED AND MOTIVATED EVERY TIME.....!!!

Thanks again Vivek ji for sharing such a good post....!

Here, I want to Say :.......

""Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.""

....So....DON'T LOOSE HOPE.....!

Rahul Sharma (Student + A.M.- Finance)   (2530 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Originally posted by : CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA
Originally posted by : CA.ViVeK M ACA

Thank You CA Navin Jain for sharing your story .. it is really inspiring. If any one want to share your life experience, Please share the same...

When I see my past; I see my  story is also very interesting. . 

1. I could not manage to pay    30 paise   for bus fair (  office to home in 1981  ) when I was in articleship at  Kolkata. Many times I used to walk for 8 km from my office to home. In early morning; I was not in a position to "afford this luxury' because I had to reach office in time. 

2. At  Kolkatta; at least for 15 days I had  no food arrangement  for whole of the day and I treated it like "Upvaas" - a must for CA study. 

3. By reading study materials only and absorbing its contents; I got success in CA. The study materials were worst in printing and full of mistakes but due to this only; I had to apply my mind to know whatever is written is correct  or not !

4.  Later on; the books of Auditing- Kamal Gupta, Accountancy - Shukla Grewal and Cost Accounting - N K Prasad were purchased by me from my stipend which was Rs.60/- per month and my boss never paid me the full amount of Rs.60/-. 

This "Mr. N K Prasad" ( not the book ) is still living with me in the same form when I got it.  

5. All these 'facilities' made me tough for whole of the life.

I  am  SATISFIED that THE MOST INTERESTING part of my CA Journey was over when I qualified CA. 

( None of my family members still knows about all these because nobody could know from my face expression and talk under what circumstances I was living there ). 

Sir agar sfalta aasani se mil jaye toh phir kahna hi kya.......Sir ham sab ki story ek jaisi hi hai.....

Kuch pane ka jajba ho toh KHAALI PET bhi bhagwan sath deta hai...........warna aaj ke daur main toh...PAHLE PET PUJA.....BAAD MAI KAAM DUJA

Aur aaj dekhiuye na sir.......waqt ne kaisi karvat badli ki.........jahan 60 paise bhi nahi the aur aaj Apne pass 60,000 hai........

Kuch khokar hi kuch paya jata hai........sir aap es baat se andaja laga sakte hai ki agar pahle hamri back aa jati toh Mom-Dad ke samne toh kapna padta tha.........or aaj

sab kuch badal gaya.........Ham sab ka najariya hi badal gaya

Sir......rok nahi paya apne aap ko aisa likhne se.............Thanks for sharing your life moment with us....really you are very inspirational and My Superstar in this Plateform

Thanks Vivek Sir......ki aapne apni life ka ek behtarin part ham se share kiya.......

Sir itne dino se aap the kaha........rare chance mai hi darshan ho pate the........

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

very motivating.....

best Wishes for your successful carreer....

C.A.M.S.ROY (C. A.) (478 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Sir , It is very inspirational and motivational------------------like us who is running for financial crisis

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 21 April 2011

Sir, I can understand in which circumstances you would have pursued CA. Me too did CA, because I knew it would not be much costly for me considering  the financial position of my family.

Hats off to you, bcause you did not give up despite of lot of problems....

regards,

Replied 21 April 2011

Originally posted by : R.D Khan

Sir, I can understand in which circumstances you would have pursued CA. Me too did CA, because I knew it would not be much costly for me considering  the financial position of my family.

Hats off to you, bcause you did not give up despite of lot of problems....

regards,

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

These Article of Yours that, 'THAT U CAN DO,THEN ALL CAN DO........'

THanks for SHARING...........

SHIVANI MAHESHWARI (CA) (548 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

I m vry  happy  for u....

Give a wonderful msg for every CA student............:)

Aiswarya (CA Final ) (73 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

inspirin sir..hats off

CA Jignesh (CA) (176 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Its Really very INSPIRING.................THANKS FOR SHARING.........

Replied 22 April 2011

Originally posted by : CA Jignesh

Its Really very INSPIRING.................THANKS FOR SHARING.........

SWAMY KARLAPUDI (Professional) (168 Points)
Replied 22 April 2011

Dear Vivek,

It is worth sharing your real life spent and struggles faced to become a CA. Really I appreciate you. My personal life too very close to you. I faced so many problems to become CA. It is a big story with so many tears. If anyone want to know please contact me at ca.swamy @ yahoo.in

But I want to share something for our CA student friends.

Today so many are joining CA Course. I really appreciate that. But how many are stepping in with a clear cut goal to become CA. Almost 10 to 20% may be. My guess. Remaining all are joining with their parents interest, (money oriented CA coaching institutions motivating parents to join their children in CA course, particularly in A.P, just you see telugu news channels for 10 mins, you can find it. At time of writing 10th class exams itself, they are running around their house, to motivate parents to join their Childs in CA course, but not student. How far it is correct for like respectable professionals in society like us.

So many of students spending their vary very valuable time in life, just by having CA student qualification. Students also, proudly say, "I am studying CA". So what? When will you complete CA? That is not an important issue for them.

Sorry, I am hurting so many little hearts of our student friends. But this is my sincere bad feel about present CA student system. Today our institute student strength was increased to 8, 20,000 +. How and why? Just think about it? Analyze.

I want to say only one thing for our student friends, to clear their CA.

Realize and analyze your self, where you are? Awake, come out from present situate, even if you are already spent more time in CA and your ultimate goal is becoming C.A.

Otherwise, look for another better opportunity, to save your valuable time.

First word: Hard Work, Hard Work, Hard Work. No other way.

Second Word: CA, it requires analysis. While you study a topic, just imagine and think how it would be in real time situation. Question yourself many times. Definitely you will find answer. It is more work than coatching.

Third Word: Books - You should depend 75% on CA institute books and 25% on other books. select the best book in market.

Fourth Word: Article ship training, you are not serving any one there, there you are learning for your career and life. Do it with 100% involvement.

Fifth Word: Never degrade yourself, by comparing with other CA student. Don’t be disappointed for continuous failures, Do your work sincerely, it is enough, result will come to your feet automatically and surprisingly.

Your goal is putting CA before your name. Not any other thing. But don't forget to entertine youself when ever needed.

Sincerely do your work whenever you are before books.

All the best my dear friends, I am waiting to see your in our CA faternity.

By,

CA Swamy Karlapudi.

You can reach me @ ca.swamy @ yahoo.in for any query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: