My life is ruined

Ishika (not working ) (41 Points)

07 January 2016  

HI Everyone This is Ishika Jaiswal I am a student of ICAI But my life is ruin I dnt blame the Icai nor anyone its my shortcomings coz of which I am suffering I was a decent average student in college got 70% in my B com exams after my bcom exams i did my mcom after that at the age of 23 I thought of doing Ca as I was good in accounts by that age most of you guys become ca :( I cleared my cpt in 1st attempt in dec 2008 then I started my journey of ipcc I cleared that too in second attempt after that I joined a ca firm at the age of 24 for my articles there as I was senior by age to those doing articleship there was bullied and was told by my male co articles there girls by that age marry and you are doing your articleship I took it in my stride n continued n finished my articles in 2013 in between joined classes for ca final the classes which I joined where not nice as I could exactly get what was being taught then some how I did self study and gave 2 attempts to clear my final which i could not i anaylzed my weakness I m not good in subject like sfm nor in theory like isca n audit i started losing confidence n then I gave up  on life n myself  rite now m 29 still hvnt cleared my ca finals dnt hv job nor hv hv got married why i  m osting this article coz i dnt want anyone to do the same mistake which i did i screwed up messed up n m so depressed that i want to end my life i dnt know wat to do next as i hv cross a certain age i hv been applying for jobs it was my dream to be a ca but i shattered it sorry everyone for the lenghty post.

Thank you