Easy Office
LCI Learning

My life is ruined

Page no : 4

Priya srivastava (Accounts manager) (33 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

Ishika don't worry...u will definitely get through...keep on trying and work hard....god has definitely something very good for you...so try try never say die.....don't quit...quitters never win and winners never quit....

Replied 08 January 2016

Ishika don't worry...u will definitely get through...keep on trying and work hard....god has definitely something very good for you...so try try never say die.....don't quit...quitters never win and winners never quit....

Replied 08 January 2016

Replied 08 January 2016

PASUPATHY PARAMAGURU (CA FINAL) (286 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

Hi, pl don't get negative thoughts, be positive of u r stick to ur goal, never return back or get ruined, u just keep calm and wait for the good time & opportunity until u fight back, prepare for exam, just sort out wherever ur weak and work for that, if u still having time to spend studies means it's a gifted one, only who don't have the time will know that values like me. So even after ur marriage u can able to clear ur exam, just one step away from ur goal, if ur mind get shakes here then everything ll get lost, still I m also like u only because of family situation I can't able to even write my final exam, but still I don't lost my hope and waiting for my good time and opportunity, I hope one day that ll be for me so keep calm and believe in God, u ll succeed one day, at that point of time what i suffering now will fly away, Pls NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

CA Jay Bhatt (Manager & Section Head) (320 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

There is a reason why this professional Examinations don't have cap on number of exams we take and an age limit. Please try to flush the negativity that must have almost become your part, it is possible to do so but you will have to re engineer your though process and if you succeed in it you will literally feel a wave of energy ⚡ that was lost from long time. Every CA has this sort of experience but one who focused on process rather than outcome became a member. Please please please stop listening to people as there are very less people whom you listen to really want to see you happy. Last but not the least is one should be happy first, that is the first and most important success so please don't be a failure at it. We Indians only has this age conscious mentality like we are some depreciable asset, it's not so in foreign countries there people are so free to merry or study or do whatever they like at whatever age so don't think like a frog in the well dear. And be very careful whom you listen to do they really care for you?

(Guest)
you need to consult to a clinical counsellor. I am sure you will come out of this negativity. I am telling this because I have experienced depression and CA curriculum. Age and marri_age jaisi baatein filhal tumhe pareshan kar rahi hai. par counselling sessions Ke baad you will feel better and will realise what should be the next step. I won't say to chill..just be relax and go ahead.

yedukondalu (tax audit) (28 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

Helo be brave . because you are ca student. Welcome issues in your life. Because you have courage to face and overcome it. I started ca after my marriage and has children also. After a long gap of studies. I reached to final and complted first group now waiting for second group results . If i fail, i never mind and donot give up. Helo sir now my age is 38.

1 Like

Ashok J (CA Final) (880 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

Hi frnd....pls take note of d following....every step of yours is right til u started thinking that u messed up with ur life.....its all about mind set, hardwork smartwork and perseverance......believe in yourself....its never too late.....i also gave 7th attempt of final last nov....i hv bn putting rigorous effort..... Frnds n relatives do make fun.....take it easy.....my tears also fell on books coz of them....

Replied 08 January 2016

And as regards age, its jus a number nothing else....what matters is mindset.... 4 of myfrnds got married n then only cleared final.....im saying marriage is not an obstacle to clear final....clearing .exam depends on prepn

Replied 08 January 2016

Check out On icai website. there is info on hw to study for ca final..see manoharan lecture on youtube on exam prepn...also 7 laws of clearing ca final by nithin soni....they hv given gud inputs...in sub u r weak, take good coaching class, do more prepn,, solve full pm, rtp, solve past papers..... For feeling motivated, read vivekananda quotes, n sandeep maheshwari video on youtube...it wil hav a life changing impact For me ca is my love, my oxygen.....i cant live without clearing it....all the best....

vishal (Trainee Article) (26 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

लहरों से डर कर नौका पार नहीं होती,
कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।

नन्हीं चींटी जब दाना लेकर चलती है,
चढ़ती दीवारों पर, सौ बार फिसलती है।
मन का विश्वास रगों में साहस भरता है,
चढ़कर गिरना, गिरकर चढ़ना न अखरता है।
आख़िर उसकी मेहनत बेकार नहीं होती,

डुबकियां सिंधु में गोताखोर लगाता है,
जा जा कर खाली हाथ लौटकर आता है।
मिलते नहीं सहज ही मोती गहरे पानी में,
बढ़ता दुगना उत्साह इसी हैरानी में।
मुट्ठी उसकी खाली हर बार नहीं होती,

असफलता एक चुनौती है, इसे स्वीकार करो,
क्या कमी रह गई, देखो और सुधार करो।
जब तक न सफल हो, नींद चैन को त्यागो तुम,
संघर्ष का मैदान छोड़ कर मत भागो तुम।
कुछ किये बिना ही जय जय कार नहीं होती,

Mali da kaam pani dena, bhar bhar mashkaan pawaye,
Malik da kam phal phol lana laway ya na laway.

The gardener’s job is to water the plants with skin-bags full of water,
It is up to the lord to allow fruits and flowers to grow.

So be a like gardener & do your job and believe in god

1 Like

cspramodgehlot (assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

Hav brek of year or so n do job somewhere in reputed company under qualified ca u will get new ideas ......

Replied 08 January 2016

Hav brek of year or so n do job somewhere in reputed company under qualified ca u will get new ideas ......

Replied 08 January 2016

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: