Mail to all council members of icai

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)

26 January 2013  

This E-mail sent to all present Council Members..!

Respected sir,

Good Morning.

I am Bhargav Nathwani from Rajkot Gujarat. I have some serious issue regarding my Articleship Registration. I have Passed my IPCC Exams in May-2012 with Both Groups. But, still my Articleship Registration with Institute is pending because of form-112. I am also doing B.com with Regular college. And I already joined my Articleship from 20-08-2012 but same is not registered  with institute due to form-112. ( Permission of other course ).

Our college timings are 7:30AM To 10:30AM only. So we are joining office before 11:00AM (As per rules of council ) but our college principal is not agree with us. They told us that, he write timing of college till 1:00PM in the form-112. That is not at all real.

This is the problem and I would like to tell some facts that, This is intentionally target to harm career of CA students.  You people don’t have satisfactory answer of this issue. I have this problem from last 4 Months. I meet many people regarding this issue in institute. But they were unable to help me. Institute should support and co-ordinate to students regarding this issue rather then to ADVICE FOR DROP THE GRADUATION.

Institute is also not accepting latter of our principal (Chartered Accountant where I join Articleship) which contains actual facts that, we are joining office before 11:00AM and working. Institute don’t have trust on Member of ICAI ???? This is what going with Institute I am not able to understand. Please give me positive and satisfactory answer.

I am hearing Mr. Jaydeep Shah in many conferences and he always told about transparency with students increases by Institute then please help me in regards. Here It is highly required.

Hope for positive reply as much as fast.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Bhargav Nathwani
WRO-0399070
Tel : +918866141803
========================