Easy Office
LCI Learning

Mail to all council members of icai

Page no : 2

CA Bhargav Nathwani (CA in Practice) (8307 Points)
Replied 27 January 2013

Originally posted by : Anand

look ICAI will not able to do any thing for u in this matter because problem is with ur college and u choose the college before well knowing offical timing , i am not in favour or against the college but look college also tied with univsevity so they have offical time system so u cant blame college for it , though u leaving college on 10 or 11 but on paper picture is different 

so u have only one option to switch to external B.com without full time collge 

so no such mail will do any help

hello sirji.. in our college no lecture taken after 10.. then also you r ryt.. Its my problem ...but our University told us such Authority is given to college ( ready to write in written stmt. ) ..college is free to write any timings.. but things is that , they don't want to do...they r unable to think about our good future and career.. I was sharing this topic because of we must know this kind of politics in market for CA students and Institute have not any answer , Action.. !!

Replied 27 January 2013

Originally posted by : The Redemption

Bhargav.

its a Good move u took.

But u knw the Fact man.!

This is India, u got to be diplomatic but during this course do not harm anyone.

My advice to you...drop that Bcom from current course provider.

and switch to IGNOU,Trust me no one s gonna ask you...Where u did bcom from...

Do so ,if the above requested letter ,of yours doesnt get any reply..

Trust me its not gonna make a inch of difference ,irrespective of wheresoever you do ur bcom...

The reason am asking you to swtich,u need not dance on the fingers of the hyprocrat College principal until u get through ur bcom,for rest of the period...

And think Practically The ICAI will always be in a Fix concerning this because...

There are more valid encounters ,to trust College principal rather than Member Principal,due unfortunate dummy articelship practices..

Here sememster system and I already compeleted my 5 semester.. Now 1 semester only left.. so how can I switch to other university..

See in India many college principals are doesn't have proper degree..In short not a proper personality.. as far as concern to our profession , CA is very trustable person in society compair to PTC college principal..and this is not a way to decrease dummy articles.. Mostly dummy articleship done by referances so It is quite Impossible to prevent in this regards..  

Anand Luhar (Entrepreneur(CA/CWA Gold Medal))   (254 Points)
Replied 27 January 2013

look i paased CA in this nov result , and honestly on paper my timing for collge was diffrent and real it was different .

in my case college wrote that collge work from 7- 10:55 and articleship timing from 11:00 

so how can a reach at office at 11 withing 5 min which was partical impossible nut still on paper this was possible 

i had taked with boss he told me u can came at any time and work there for 6 hour so i use to go at 1-7 pm mostly  but it all depend on ur relationship with boss 

so here u have to make some arrangement with  BOSS that look i am already working here from past 4-5 month and u finish ur 6th sem exam for b.com and then reg with icai for articleship and take the leave at end on compelting 3 yr artcileship in reallity and on paper when it will be due , u will only able to give exam as per rules and what written on paper 

ICAI will not give credit for this 4 month but talk with boss he might give 

vignesh (steps towards my goals) (381 Points)
Replied 27 January 2013

while , iam doing my b.com ,i faced same issue................

i cleared pe-1 on 17.01.2007 ( but, i was eligible for article registration ) , but my b.com 6 th semester exam completed on 22.04.2007....

i have  e-mailed so many times to icai officials regarding what problem now your are facing..................but i have to complete my b.com only for 3 months time.............even though only 3 months, i am unable to resgister for articleship  because my boss, icai officials.........not allowed to register

actually ,i register my article on 23.04.2007........................

so., now rules more restricted ...............................those days i.e say 3 or 4 years before  with help of form 112  you can register for article while doing b.com if u managed to work for 6 hrs per day and 35 hrs per week and also ur boss was agreed with these timings.......................icai officials say what your boss agreed with that timings ..... that is up to you..... icai officials was told.................

but now.......unable to register like this even under these flexible timings

vignesh (steps towards my goals) (381 Points)
Replied 27 January 2013

immediately contact icai officials about article.................don't waste time............if not possible .....discontinue b.com

Replied 27 January 2013

Originally posted by : Anand Luhar

look i paased CA in this nov result , and honestly on paper my timing for collge was diffrent and real it was different .

in my case college wrote that collge work from 7- 10:55 and articleship timing from 11:00 

so how can a reach at office at 11 withing 5 min which was partical impossible nut still on paper this was possible 

i had taked with boss he told me u can came at any time and work there for 6 hour so i use to go at 1-7 pm mostly  but it all depend on ur relationship with boss 

so here u have to make some arrangement with  BOSS that look i am already working here from past 4-5 month and u finish ur 6th sem exam for b.com and then reg with icai for articleship and take the leave at end on compelting 3 yr artcileship in reallity and on paper when it will be due , u will only able to give exam as per rules and what written on paper 

ICAI will not give credit for this 4 month but talk with boss he might give 

ya that is possible but my attampt gone late...my attampt suppose to on may-2015..after applying your Idea my attampt will be @ Nov-15... Wastage of 6 Months... How It is reasonable..

Replied 27 January 2013

Originally posted by : vignesh

while , iam doing my b.com ,i faced same issue................

i cleared pe-1 on 17.01.2007 ( but, i was eligible for article registration ) , but my b.com 6 th semester exam completed on 22.04.2007....

i have  e-mailed so many times to icai officials regarding what problem now your are facing..................but i have to complete my b.com only for 3 months time.............even though only 3 months, i am unable to resgister for articleship  because my boss, icai officials.........not allowed to register

actually ,i register my article on 23.04.2007........................

so., now rules more restricted ...............................those days i.e say 3 or 4 years before  with help of form 112  you can register for article while doing b.com if u managed to work for 6 hrs per day and 35 hrs per week and also ur boss was agreed with these timings.......................icai officials say what your boss agreed with that timings ..... that is up to you..... icai officials was told.................

but now.......unable to register like this even under these flexible timings

Thnaks for giving sympathy..as per your explanation I am able to understand that.. My registration gone delay with 6 Months ( 1 attampt )

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: