Life like cricket, which role you want to play!!

(Guest)

Hii...

Last night. I was watching IPL chennai vs Kolkata..., victory was like playing hide and seek between two teams... kabhi idhar.. kabhi udhar...and one can say..nail biting match...,  at the end...the last ball did the magic... chennai needed 5 runs in one ball.., well luck was towards Dhoni.. Bravo hit the six.., and grabbed victory....

This one ball is like occupying my mind..,
 kept on thinking... is there any similarities exist between cricket and our life...
as one last ball has capacity to change the whole game..., just like that... one second, one minute...ek pal..bas ek pal... changes our life forever...sometimes for good and some times for bad...

for eg.. whole year we work hard... but on results day..the one minute decide our future...,surprise
or look at this.. even in relations..like friends, family.. however close, loveable they may be...but often we see..one minute of anger, may put an end to that bond...crying

Cricket.. limited to 20, 50 overs..
Life... max available limit..100 years...
but I think, our life best suits for test matches, keep batting,  until you are not  out,

pushed my thoughts a little more.... if life is like cricket... then which role we would like to choose... this question first seemed funny to me.., but later.. felt ...yes, it has some meaning.....

First one... what is your choice...

1. batsman... always busy in running,  run run run..., for success, name, money.. and keep on counting...how much I ran today..., how much I earned.. today,

2. Bowler... always in attacking other.., maksad bas ek...samnewale ko Khel se bahar karo.. For him,  whoever  is on the run..towards success.. is his enemy..

3. Umpire... no need to do any efforts.., just standstill... keep judging others.., once say yes to  six ... means.. appreciate and aasman pe chadao,  and next moment... bas..ek ungli dikhao.. (point out others mistakes), aur zameen pe girao..., ..

4. commentator... always on the talks..., no need to think also... just keep saying whatever comes to mind.., there is no shortage of such people in our world.(count me too cool)

5. Audience: spend the money, spend the time, no matter even you have other important jobs to finish, just fill the pockets of players and organisers....

so... what do you choose... by the way.. still many other roles also available.. like media, sponsors, organisers, ...,

whatever you choose.., just an advice to you...please dont put yourself, your dreams, your education, on auction...or for sale, it hurts..crying

but whatever my mind force me to convince, but I am firm in one belief...Life is not a game to play, Life is a gift by our alltime wellwisher.., its precious, handle with care..., smile and spread smiles...,