close x

Late filing fees of roc returns

Dear Sir,

I want to know the late filing fees of ROC returns eg.20B, 23B, 23AC, 23ACA,32 for the F.Y.2010-11, 2011-12 & 2012-13 for a Private Limited Company having Authorised Share Capital of Rs.2,00,000/-.

Please give the yearwise fees structure for the same.

Thanks

CA Sukanya Ghosh

Email Id : sukurc.2008 @ gmail.com

CA in service & CS. dipmaj@ rediffmail.com

Sukanya

You can file the returns/forms by paying late fees. But what is surprising is what answer will you give if ROC seeks reasons for such delay.

Once you upload the forms/returns the amount to be paid with late fees would be automatically displayed in the screen.

Regards,

I know that the amount of late fees will be displayed, the moment i start uploading...but i need to inform my client in advance regarding the same...thats the reason of asking for estimated fees.

thanks.

Company Secretary

Dear Sukanya,

The penalty for late filing fees will be as below:

Upto 30 days - Two times of Normal fee.

30-60days     - Four times of Normal fee

60-90 days    - Six times of Normal fee

90 days above  - Nine times of Normal fee.

Your authorized capital is Rs. 2,00,000/-. So filing fees for FY 2010-11 and 2011-12 will be Rs. 2,000/- per form. For FY 2012-13, the fees will depend upon the date of AGM of the Company.

Regards,

Adnan

Total thanks : 1 times

Thanks Adnan...

what if in agm of 2012-13 has not been held till date....!

HI

I AM PLANNING TO BUY A COMPANY WHICH IS INCORPORATED IN 2008 BUT THEY ARE NOT MAINTAINING ANY ACCOUNTS AND THEY DIDN'T FILE ANNUAL RETURNS WITH ROC AS WELL AS IT RETURNS TILL NOW BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T DID ANY BUSSINESS DURING THIS PERIOD..PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHETHER I CAN BUY THIS COMPANY OR NOT BECAUSE I AM NEED OF A COMPANY REGISTERED BEFORE 5 YEARS..AND HOW MUCH CAN BE THE ROC CHARGES TO FILE ANNUAL RETURNS AND OTHER DOCUMENTS NECESSARY TO BE FILED WITH ROC...

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :