Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law > MCA >

Last date for xbrl filing

Pages : 1

Self Employed

[ Scorecard : 829]
Posted On 17 October 2011 at 21:30 Report Abuse

17th October 2011

The Annual General Meeting of a public limited company was held on 30th September 2011. The company has to file its return with ROC in XBRL format. What is the last date for the said XBRL filing Whether it is 30.11.2011 or 30.12.2011. The above query is being raised because of the confusion of the words used in the circular no.57 dt.28.07.2011 issued by MCA. The same is reproduced below.

All companies falling in Phase I class of companies (excluding exempted class) are permitted to file their financial statements without any additional fee upto 30.11.2011 or within 60 days of their due date, whichever is later.

Members are kindy requested to clarify

with regards

My advance wishes for an Happy Deepavali

Muralidharan

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Shruti_D
ACS

[ Scorecard : 443]
Posted On 19 October 2011 at 17:14

Date of AGM- 30th sept, 2011

Last date 

Nov date- 30th Nov, 2011 or 

60 days of its due date - 30th Nov, 2011 (60 days frm date of AGM)

whichever is later.

Hence, in any case the last date is 30th Nov, 2011.  

If there is extension of financial year or AGM date, then accordingly it shall be revised, i guess.

CA Prabitra Borkakoti

[ Scorecard : 40]
Posted On 24 September 2012 at 12:11

Dear All....

Information shared is good to follow. And i find some useful information about same.

ICAI- XBRL Software is available to download on www.icai.org.in. Click on the link below and you can get your copy immediately:

Support is also avaliable.

For more information lets continue the discussion.

Regards

Mukund Patel
MBA Student

[ Scorecard : 23]
Posted On 28 September 2012 at 17:52

Dear Prabitra,

Thanks for sharing icai xbrl link but i am unable to get its CD key, from where i can get ? And is any kind of support avaliable for this software...?

Regards.

CA Manish
CA work

[ Scorecard : 34]
Posted On 03 October 2012 at 14:35

Very useful information and link given..We are group of professional filing XBRL at low cost and high quality and within timeline.contact us @ manish1987agal @ gmail.com..(M)09428486158

There are 4 Replies to this message

Related Files