Is c.a really worth it?

harsh (dreamer, doer.) (87 Points)

15 May 2012  

is C.A really worth it or is it just the hype..lack of campus placements, decrease in the industry pay packet and the most important of all lack of importance..its an open secret we all know that ICAI fails students wantedly to keep up their demand always.( i dont know how far it is true) and lack of pay scales with CA 's ready to work for a mere 20 grand a month is something thats bothering me big time.i mean who wants to work for such low pay when you slog your ass day in and day out to qualify and what you end up getting of 20 grand which an ordinary BPO emplyoee can easily earn with a mere b.com qualification. lack of transperancy in the institute..203 people passing after revaluation of november 2011 papers has stuck me hard on my head..i would have easily cleared if i had opted for revaluation..i had more faith in icai that though i scored 195 in group 1 i thought i was only worth that which eventually proved wrong. and the last one lack of importance in the society..those cheap grade coaching institutes make ca as cheap as possible makes me wonder what is icai doing? i did an extended articles of just 10 days because i didn't comply with the leave requirements..icai haunted me like a watch dog then and why is it being so lineat on these institutes who offer dummy articles and full time classes with no quality what so ever..? ll these makesme wonder is C.A going to become another B.tech? are we struggling to qualify for no reason..i mean i would expect some value to be given to me after i worked so hard to be a ca..