Easy Office
LCI Learning

Is c.a really worth it?

Page no : 2

Peace (Others) (38 Points)
Replied 27 August 2014

I was planning to pursue CA qualification but it seems better to do an mba and join the great hordes of management trainees than do this highly rigorous course which pays a meagre 1000 rs for articleship ?!!!! My pay per day is almost double that, it seema ICAI is proud to make it as tough as possible for people by making these silly rules

Shivali Malhotra (Articles ) (38 Points)
Replied 28 August 2014

Lets start a group and do dharana with HRD minister smiriti irani.She will do something.And one thing i want to say india is a corrupt country.And ICAI is the biggest corruption institute in india.Who is making money and money. Dharana would be the best for ICAI to get them down. Lets do it.

Ankita (-) (22 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

All i see in this thread is that those who have already become CA , are saying its worth doing it, without providing valid reason behind their such viewpoint especially when its very well known fact that CA are the most underpaid job i know, if you compare it with the pain u take too clear this test.And all those who are saying it is worth doing are those suckers who have already wasted years of their life to pass this stupid test and know they are trying to convince themselves  that it is worth it by taking foolish pride in their achievement. Please give me valid reason, why should we do it. Compare it with the other available options......their is no pride in wasting years of your life to get one stupid degree which is not  even sufficient enough to make you earn your living.please dont mislead others just because you have wasted year of your life in pursuing thisstupid goal...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: