I feel hurt by one of our cci member

Chitra Alagappan (BCOM., CA Final) (464 Points)

14 March 2012  

Good Morning  to all CCI Friends & Senior Members.

I request some suggestion that I really hurt by one of our well known member of CCI. Sorry I don’t want to mention the name of person.

Yesterday there was hot topic discussion was went on forum. All the one are post their opinion  as like I post my opinion. My opinion is opposed by that person in that forum thread itself in rude way. Its okay, because when we say our opinion there is some opposition. But the Opposition should be in genuine and simple.

But that person is not leave it there itself. He send me a Private Message that to scold me by using Harsh words and also mentioned that  these words are used that I not to forget them. What the person said is true I am not able forget that till now the words are circling in my mind. I want to show the message what he sent to me.

Private Message:

u aren`t new to cci but seems that u r not verged with cci much..,  my blood is getting warmer and feel like yelling on u for ur such kiddish behaviour.. just stay out of this or else i would not shut my mouth for such things.. sorry for defamtory words of mine used but this were the least words vch were just bursting out of my mouth to vomit on u.. good luck chitra

By seeing  this I had tears in my eyes. If I did wrong on part of that person .That person should convey it in genuine manner.  Why that person do it in this manner I don’t known ?

I feel that person didn’t know how to use the words to Unknown Person . Once  we put the harsh words on others we should not take it back. The person said that I am not Regular Member to CCI to express my opinion.

I feel very sad by this person’s attitude. Till now I am not able to Concentrate in my Work at all. So I decided to ask your views on part of this.

Please share your views whether what that person did correct or Not? And I want that Person to Know that what he did. I wating for your valuable Reply.

Regards

Chitra. AL.