Dear all friends,
I am first time e filing my Income Tax return (ITR 2) as I have salary income and short term capital loss in shares transaction.
Please help me as I have some doubt while e filing my it return.
1. My net short term capital loss in shares (including delivery and intra day) is Rs 28786/-. (Total short Trem gain is Rs 31778/- and Total Short term loss is Rs 60564/- My qn is that in ITR 2, under Sch CG, whether I have to mention Full consideration value of shares sold in that F.Y. (and inclding intraday transaction value) in A2a and cost of acqisition in A2bi. Or I have to directly show the loss in A5. (If yes then total consideration value and acqusition value comes to More than Rs 40 lacs, then should this figure to be mentioned in that column)?
When I am showing loss, in A5 then negative figures is not accepting.
2. Since there is short term capital loss (in my case), will I have to fill the C in Sch CG which is quaterly statement of capital gains.
3. In Sch CYLA, where to mention short term capital loss in shares transcation . (Should I mention it in Colmn 3 iii. Or some other place. please help.
4. How to carry forward the loss for future.
5. Where to mention long term capital gain in shares transaction. I hope this is to be mentioned in SCH EI Point 3. My doubt is whether this is to be mentioned in Sch CG, 2a and 2biii.
I hope some of seniors must help me out for my querries.
MY TOTAL INCOME INCLUDES SALARY INCOME, INTEREST INCOME FROM BANK FD, DIVIDEND INCOME FROM SHARES HOLDING.
PLEASE GUIDE ....