Gst -authorization letter to partner/directors/karta

Preeti (Team_GSTSoln) (Team GST Experts) (1926 Points)

22 March 2017  

Below is the format of Authorzation to Partner/ Karta/ Designated Person/Director to act on behalf of business in GST.

Declaration for Authorised Signatory

(Details of All Partners)

1. ABC

2. XYZ

hereby solemnly affirm and declare that ABC to act as an authorized signatory for the business Firm Name for which application for registration is being filed/ is registered under the Goods and Service Tax Act, 2016.

All his actions in relation to this business will be binding on us.

S. No.                                    Full Name                           Designation/Status                                         Signature

1.                                           ABC                                        Partner                

2.                                           XYZ                                         Partner

Acceptance as an authorized signatory

I ABC  hereby solemnly accord my acceptance to act as authorized signatory for the above referred business and all my acts shall be binding on the business.      

Signature of Authorised Signatory

Place     New Delhi                                                                                                                          

ABC

Date      13.01.2017                                                                                                                Partner