close x

Form 32 for Reappointment of Directors retire by rotation

Junior Executive finance

Please let me know whether Re-appointment of Directors retire by rotation amounts to change in Directors and whether Form 32 is required to be filed for the same?

I think you need to file the new eform 32 only when ther is a change in directorships in the company. i.e. when a new director joins or an existing director vacates his office. In case a/all retiring director are reappointed no form 32 needs to be filed.

company secretary in practice

I agree to Siddharth.

company secretary

no, need to file any form with the roc, because it is not the chage in the directorship of the company. Those directors who retires by rotation , are reaapointed in the AGM as the regular directors of the company. If in  any  case somebody  is not re-appointed as the directors of the company after retired by rotation , in that case only company has to file form 32

Company Secretary

Even if a retiring director is not re -appointed he will continue to be a Director by default and then also there is no requirement of Form 32 as there is no change "among its Directors"

Company Secretary

Thanks to all.

Company Secretary & Compliance Officer

This case does not constitute change in directors and form 32 is NOT required to be filed.

If the director is retired but not reappointed in the same meeting then it will constitute change in directorship and form 32 is required to be filed.

However, if the director is get reappointed then no.

And this does also not constitute break in the office of the director.

Articled Assistane

WHETHER WHERE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR IS REAPPOINTED AS REGULAR DIRECTOR, FORM 32 NEEDS TO BE FILED???? DOES THIS AMOUNTS TO CHANGE IN DIRECTORS????

Company Secretary

If addittional director is regularised form  for change in designation will be filed.

Company Secretary

If addittional director is regularised form  for change in designation will be filed.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login   Click here to Register

Share on :