Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Corporate Law >

Form 32 for Reappointment of Directors retire by rotation

Pages : 1 2

Junior Executive finance

[ Scorecard : 80]
Posted On 16 January 2008 at 16:06 Report Abuse

Please let me know whether Re-appointment of Directors retire by rotation amounts to change in Directors and whether Form 32 is required to be filed for the same?

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Siddharth Garg
CA

[ Scorecard : 39]
Posted On 16 January 2008 at 19:49

I think you need to file the new eform 32 only when ther is a change in directorships in the company. i.e. when a new director joins or an existing director vacates his office. In case a/all retiring director are reappointed no form 32 needs to be filed.

shilpa
company secretary in practice

[ Scorecard : 148]
Posted On 16 January 2008 at 21:23

I agree to Siddharth.

ashish
company secretary

[ Scorecard : 26]
Posted On 08 October 2008 at 16:15

no, need to file any form with the roc, because it is not the chage in the directorship of the company. Those directors who retires by rotation , are reaapointed in the AGM as the regular directors of the company. If in  any  case somebody  is not re-appointed as the directors of the company after retired by rotation , in that case only company has to file form 32

Lineesh James
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 30]
Posted On 10 October 2008 at 10:48

Even if a retiring director is not re -appointed he will continue to be a Director by default and then also there is no requirement of Form 32 as there is no change "among its Directors"

Yogesh Bhatt
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 461]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 12:08

Thanks to all.

CS Ankur Srivastava
Company Secretary & Compliance Officer

[ Scorecard : 14906]
Posted On 02 July 2010 at 15:44

This case does not constitute change in directors and form 32 is NOT required to be filed.

If the director is retired but not reappointed in the same meeting then it will constitute change in directorship and form 32 is required to be filed.

However, if the director is get reappointed then no.

And this does also not constitute break in the office of the director.

amit hariya
Articled Assistane

[ Scorecard : 28]
Posted On 09 December 2011 at 15:30

WHETHER WHERE ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR IS REAPPOINTED AS REGULAR DIRECTOR, FORM 32 NEEDS TO BE FILED???? DOES THIS AMOUNTS TO CHANGE IN DIRECTORS????

Rashi Tiwari
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 115]
Posted On 09 December 2011 at 16:03

If addittional director is regularised form  for change in designation will be filed.

Rashi Tiwari
Company Secretary

[ Scorecard : 115]
Posted On 09 December 2011 at 16:04

If addittional director is regularised form  for change in designation will be filed.

There are 10 Replies to this message

Related Files