Easy Office
LCI Learning

Form 112 late filing query.

Page no : 3

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

@ Shailey. If you were doing only CWA and not any other course, fill form 112 before 31st march. Else dont fill if you were doing othre course like BCom with it. ......

@ Swati. I assume you have the acknowledgement when u submitted form 112. Send a copy to ICAI again as a reminder. You should receive a permission letterr from ICAI about 40 days after submission of 112. 

@ Tara. This is what I am assuming. HSC - March 2005. BCom - March 2008. PE 2 - November 2007. Articleship joining feb or march 2008. SUBMIT 112 before 31st march. Also, have your principal recommend that you should be given permission. 

Nitin Bhuwania (article) (26 Points)
Replied 15 March 2010

hey people please reply.

I cleared PE2 and joined my ca articleship on  1/september/08 and i completed my collage for 2nd year L.L.B. on april 2008. further was not able to clear my 2nd year law paper in april , then finally cleared it in october 2008. and got the degree of bachelor in general law. then i did't persued my law further for final  year LLB. do i need to file form 112?

if yes then my collage authorities are  not ready to fill in details since i was not a regular student during my october exam. what should  i do?

Ajay Kumar (CA Final, CS Executive) (36 Points)
Replied 22 March 2010

Hiiiiii all,

I joined CA CPT in 2006 and passed CPT and PCC in November 2006 and November 2008 respectively. I also joined regular college for my B. com from 2006 to 2009. In September 2008 ICAI has issued a notification that articles registered with ICAI before 1st April 2008 need not to submit form 112, on which basis I did not submit form 112 for my graduation. After my graduation I joined CS Inter in August 2009 and on the base of notification issued by ICAI in September 2009 I did not file form 112 for CS Inter. Now my one of the friend informs me that it is necessary to submit form 112  for every student who joins any other course during his articleship period. 

Is this necessary?????????

And please tell about the condonation letter also......

Please help...............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: