Easy Office
LCI Learning

Form 112 late filing query.

Page no : 2

CA CS Akashdeep Singh (Practicing CA) (1394 Points)
Replied 20 February 2010

Form 112 is to be submitted by the student after signed it from their employer and from college

Sarvesh Kumar Singh (Student CA Final (Articled Asst.))   (170 Points)
Replied 20 February 2010

First of all i would like to informe you that you can not do two courses along with ca course..i have also submitted form 112 to pursue m.com along with condonation fee. Get your form 112 duly signed by the employer and write a letter to deputy secratory for request of condonation and send it along with condonation fee as applicable in your case.

angelicscoop (article) (48 Points)
Replied 20 February 2010

hello m persuing M.com on external basis. shall i need to file the form 112 too??

Ankit (C.A.-Student) (680 Points)
Replied 20 February 2010

I am a CA Final Student & registered with Institute in june 2006. While submitting Form for registeration in CA Final in october 2009, I had also filled form 112 try to submit along with final form but person accepting form( Institute Office) said that its not required to submit form 112 in my case. I have already completed b.Com from DU correspodence during this period ( 2007-2009).  and currently i am not pursuing any other course.

what should i do, to be on safer side, whether submit form 112 or not?

so that in future there would be no hurdle getting membership of institute because of this issue

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 20 February 2010

Dont submit. Not needed for you...

1 Like

CA Rahul (K) (47 Points)
Replied 21 February 2010

I have completed CA FINAL in june 2009 and also C.S which i would join after graduate only. Whether should i submit form 112?

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 21 February 2010

If you joining CS during articleship, then only fill form 112. Else no need. 

CA. Abhishek K. Pandey (Manager (Advance)) (901 Points)
Replied 21 February 2010

Ok. I had a visit to Institute. So, now I had get signed my form 112 by the college, today I will write condonation letter and tomorrow will get signed by my Principal. Getting signed by Principal is not a big issue in my case, because my principal is a genuine person, and I am sure he wil understand it. Seems like matter is resolved. Woooooooooofffffffffffffffffff....................

Thanks, koolle087, akshdeep and all.

Replied 21 February 2010

Originally posted by : angelicscoop

hello m persuing M.com on external basis. shall i need to file the form 112 too??

Yes.

Replied 21 February 2010

Did anyone know that, DD for condonation fees is to be made in whose favour? And who should be addressed in condonation letter??

Nishant Nagpal (article) (37 Points)
Replied 22 February 2010

Sir , I have registered for my ca course in May 2007. and I have cleared ny PCC in Jun 09.I am ca final student now. I have also cleared my graduation during 2007-09 . I have done two years regular and last correspondence. I have mention in my form no. 103 about my bcom. to the institute but I have not send form 112. Sir Plz tell me if there is need for me to send form 112. and also if I sent it now will institute take any action against me for late submission of form 112. Plzz help me

koolleo87 (1268 Points)
Replied 23 February 2010

@ Nishant. NO need.... @ Abhishek. Address ICAI only. Doesnt matter. Mention in subject - request for condonation.

Shailey (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

@ Kooleo87 and others Hey when I joined CA course (and started my articleshp) , My CWA final was pending, it got completed in 1 year of articleship period but i didn't fill Form 112 , can i fill the form 112 now ( i have already completed 2.5 year of my articleship now) , will they condone and any consequences .

what is the relevance of this announcement in my case https://icai.org/post.html?post_id=3121&c_id=219

swati agarwal (Article) (30 Points)
Replied 10 March 2010

hi all,

i joined CS in feb 2008. wen my artcilesip was started in sep 2008, i filled for 112, but there were no approval from institute.

plz tell me wether institute sent any approval in normal course or only filling form 112 is quiet enough.

to be on a safer side, i am ready to fill it again but wat will be the procedure for this & consequence.

Thnks

tara s (student) (150 Points)
Replied 12 March 2010

hey guys..i registered in cs in april 2005 and in ca in may 2005 ...my articleship training is due to b completed in july 2010 n my final attempt of ca is in may 10....allso i m appearing fr cs final  in july 10..

n i hvnt submitted form 112...m i required to submit it ...wat r d consequences...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: