Easy Office
LCI Learning

for may '2011 final students

Page no : 3

MOHIT KEDIA (COMPLETED ATRICESHIP JOINED AS PAID UP ARTICLE)   (30 Points)
Replied 29 November 2010

hey this is mohit kedia, I had cleared my P.C.C in may 2010 n wil going to appear for the C.A final in the Nov 2011, I m not going to take any tutions for the theory paper, kindly suggests me the book for all the theory papers n how i should prepare to perform the best in exam..

(Guest)

NO NEED FOR COACHING REGARDING ANY SUBJECT FOR BOOKS :

ACCOUNT   MP VIJAY KUMAR

FM :- SD BALA

AUDIT :- MODULE AND PADUKA

CLAW:-  MUNISH BHANDARI

COSTING :- RAVI KISHOR

ISCA :- MODULE AND DINESH MADAN

DT:-  TN MANOHARAN

IT:-  V S DATTY

Rockstar (Student) (143 Points)
Replied 29 November 2010

for law

munish bhandari's handbook is sufficient or detailed Q&A form book should be referred??

(Guest)

I PREFERquestion and answer that complete book u can have the handbook which is in tabular form for reference but for 1 st and 2 nd  reading  u need the complete q and answer book

yes if u want to make it prefect having problem in remb. then u can even have handbook which is in tabular form so u can refer and easy to remberance

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 29 November 2010

Originally posted by : ramsinghania

WANES  IS calculate d  as a time weight , i.e. the number of days the shares were outstanding as equity shares during the period

shares issure :-

for  cash       cash is recieivable

so as far as the dates should be taken to calculated is the recipt of cash and to he ajusted with that .call money received on various dates is cash receipt on an averafe deu date or on the the last date.

So you are saying that when shares are issued for cash, the calculation should be based on the date of receipt of call. MP Vijaykumar’s book which I’m referring also suggests so. But I am not quite convinced with that. Please refer to para 17(a) of AS 20-“equity shares issued in exchange for cash are included when cash is receivable.” Cash is receivable from the date the call money is due, not from the date the call is actually received. Then why is calculation made from the date of actual receipt of call money?  Pls clarify..

(Guest)

dear freind

i did not performed well in this exam ,so  i m preparing 4 May 11

plz  send me da exact ammendments and changes which i need for the upcoming exm in:

Financial Reporting (i mean abouut IFRS ,weather AS no. mentioning is totatally a meaninglesss from now??????)

Direct taxes

Indirect Taxes

Audit  (abt any new SA applicability)

with regards from

VIJAY

u can mail me at

vj_rkl @ yahoo.co.in

(Guest)

dear freind

i did not performed well in this exam ,so  i m preparing 4 May 11

plz  send me da exact ammendments and changes which i need for the upcoming exm in:

Financial Reporting (i mean abouut IFRS ,weather AS no. mentioning is totatally a meaninglesss from now??????)

Direct taxes

Indirect Taxes

Audit  (abt any new SA applicability)

my email id is:::

vj_rkl @ yahoo.co.in

with regards from

VIJAY

(Guest)

mr. jatin i need to clarify the things u told as far as books are concerned these is the only  way  but logically the way u r telling is right let me clarify and get back to u withing a day

thanks

and sorry i will get the answer as required within a day

(Guest)

all the amendments are publish by icai  on the official website i will send u the soft copy on u r mail box as soon as they relese ,

indirct and direct tax are there on icai site THESE ARE VERY VERY IMPORTANT SPECIALLY FOR INDIRECT AND DIRECT TAX U FIND 15 MARKS IN BOTH THE SUBJECT ON RECENT AMENDMENTS . SO MAKE SURE U WILL STUDY THEM AT LAST AFTER ALL U R STUDIES ARE OVER SO PLZ DNT CONCENTRATE MUCH ON THEM RIGHT NOW  , ITS A WORK OF MARCH WHICH I WILL PROVIDE U BEFORE THAT

(Guest)

YES MR. JATIN THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE WANES  to be calculated u r right but we need to provide eps and dpes at the end of the year along with the balance sheet so u need to calculate it on the basis of actually cash received not on the date for cash suppose to be received i make sure it from the notes and applicabilty of the standard and also refering the balance sheet of jk steel which provides the eps and deps so its sure to calculate on the way its provided in mpvijay book as we talk on the date cash actually received .

1 Like

XYZ..... (-) (516 Points)
Replied 29 November 2010

hi ramsinghania

please send me the pocket books for standards that u were telling,also please tell me how to study while travelling and other ways to study as i m also having 3-4 hours a day to study.so i want to study in each way to pass .thanxxxxxxx

Star @ Home (CA Final) (250 Points)
Replied 29 November 2010

Please , me too, how do I get the pocket books to study on the move?

(Guest)

i just have one copy of accounting standards and standard on auditing , bare act of law

do one thing buy m.p vijay standards u will get pocket book u can even buy seprately a pocket books by paying rs.125  ask the book shop for a free hand book

XYZ..... (-) (516 Points)
Replied 30 November 2010

please tell me a book for only audit standards...........dont u have that booklet or other notes in soft....so that u can mail me???????

Star @ Home (CA Final) (250 Points)
Replied 30 November 2010

I'm looking for the study material of IDT and Isca - soft copy as a pdf file. DT, and costing are uploaded on this site, but unfortunately IDT is a rar file and I cannot open it. Can you please help. if you've got it can you upload it here?

@ Upjeet s. bhatia

AS  book you may go for D.S Rawat - Rs 435/-

auditing standards D.S Rawat- Rs 395/-

or AS by Dolphy d'souza.- Rs. 450/-

available online at lawbookshop.net  and cabooksonline.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: