Easy Office
LCI Learning

for may '2011 final students

Page no : 2

(Guest)

EVERY DAY everyone talks abt self confident ..what  is this , from where u get it , there is only one way to get confident  is study  , just for example  take a previos exams paper right now u start reasons to run away , bcause u are not sure wheater u can solve it bcause u r not prepare just wait for 10 days start studing and complete the first reading with understanding it takes 10 days u can solve the paper and after 3 reading i m sure all of us can get clear abt  each and every thing and able to solve any question paper

why  3 reading , we dnt want to mug up any thing but when u read 1 st time u can get 30 %  what u read many concept are not clear and even the grassping power is not that much but with 2 and  3  reading u able to get it through

AGAIN  NEVER EVER READ THE ACCOUNTS , FM , COSTING , AND TAX PROBLEMS SOLVE THEM IF U THINK U HAD UNDERSTOOD IT PROPERLY AND U CAN SOLVE IT VERY WELL  U R WRONG SOLVE THE PROBLEMS THAT WILL NOT ONLY HELP U TO TACKLE THE PROBLEM ALSO MANY THINGS WHICH U MISS WHILE READING GET COVERED  , SO PLZ PLZ DNT MAKE MISTAKE OF SOLVING THE PROBLEMS JUST BY READING  , TAKE A PAD ATTACH PAPERS TO IT  TAKE  U CALCI AND PEN AND START IT ..PLZ DO IT BY WRITING NOT BY READING .

one more mistake never watch  tv while solving the problems .

(Guest)

hope u got u r answer chetan and anita

thanks take care

MUSKAN DUBEY (CA FINAL STUDENT) (71 Points)
Replied 28 November 2010

i want to appear in may 11 for CA FINAL BOTH GROUP. i want to do self study. is it possible to clear this exam in may through self study? if yes than please tell me how i start my preparation and what necessary points i have to consider during my preparation.

(Guest)

first of start with audit get paduka and module :- to start with ca act and peerview   20 marks for sure and this is the only  things in audit where u can score 20 out of 20

10 days required for finishing audit

then to start with isca 7 days are sufficent  dinesh madan and over look of module

then go for account :- mp vijay kumar is more than sufficent  :- 2 books one for standard and one for financial reporting

now you had prepared audit including accounting standards erad one standard daily

now fm from s.d. bala

direct tax from t.n. manoharan

and indirect tax  from v.s.datte

first

1. audit

2. isca

3. acs

4. fm

5. indirct tax

6.  direct tax

7. costing

8. claw 

always remember when u dnt like to do any thing start reading claw

there is no shortcut
and dnt think much  just belive in who ever u do start preparing and any questions  mess me , give up u r mobile and also tv channels  just for 5 months and 50 years are urs

eat less so u dnt fell sleepy , work for atleast 10 hrs per day , rem u need to solve the question papers which ever  u want tell me i will mail u , answer the previous year is must that develop u r way of writing and also the cross connection in different chapters which required to apply to solve problems

never watch the tv while solving the practical questions , to solve the practical questions is must

there is many notes of every chapter then day u start just tell me so if u want i can provide u the notes of every day for what u had studied its not possible to send all the notes over here but i can try to send u all of them as and when required

just like

what to study in ca act :-  first start with paduka u get the complete understanding abt the ca act now the remaning parts which u had not goan through or which u had over lookd i will provide u

like in clause 8 there are many things now the question is what the way a ca can communicate

so its goes like :-  1. by hand delivery

2. by register post with A.D .   u need to answer like

clause 8 part one first schedule of ca act, 1949  the x  is guilty / not guilty 

expect  20 marks if u r correct in both ca act and peerview  16+4=20

so start preparing and belive me  u can

(Guest)

to ADD ON  to get pass in may '2011 its better for self study any way i fell that self study is the far better than classes just u need a helping hand who can provide u the answers of u r unanswer question so that u dnt need to waste ur hrs in serching for the same so u can get clear with good marks dnt worry just start preparing by urself

Jithin (Learner) (1057 Points)
Replied 28 November 2010

Dear Ram Singhania, thanks a lot for ur help & support. 

I have got one doubt in AS20, which I want to share with u. Pls try to solve.

When calculating Weigted average no. of shares, from which date shall the shares on which calls are in arrears be recognised-from the date on which such calls are due or  the date of  payment of such calls.

For example, say the no. of equity shares( paid up Rs.8 per share) be 10000 as on 1.4.10. The company makes final call of Rs.2 per share during the year. Call money except on 250 shares is received on due date, that is 1.7.10. The calls in arrears in respect of those 250 shares are received on 1.11.10. Now please calculate the Wieghted average no. of shares as per AS 20.

XYZ..... (-) (516 Points)
Replied 28 November 2010

I M APPEARING FOR CA FINAL 1ST GROUP IN MAY 2011.FOR ACCOUNTS AND MAFA I M TAKING COACHING FROM ETEN .I HAVE ALSO PURCHASED MP VIJAY KUMAR FOR ACCOUNTS , VK AGRAWAL FOR AUDIT,MUNISH BHANDARI FOR LAW . PLEASE SUGGEST ME BOOK FOR MAFA. ALSO PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO PREPARE.I HVE DONE NOTHING YET.PLEASE TELL  WHICH TOPICS ARE MOST IMPORTANT FROM EXAM POINT OF VIEW. ALSO SUGGEST FOR AUDIT STANDARDS.THANX IN ADVANCE........

Charlie Kilo (Certified Psychopath) (62 Points)
Replied 28 November 2010

Can you please give suggestion regardings books for self study for

SFM - ??

ACCOUNTS - ??

AUDIT - ??

IM USING SNOWHITE FOR BOTH. MP VIJAYKUMAR AND SD BALA

(Guest)

books to refer :-

accounts :-  m.p.vijaykumar   2 books one for standard and 1 for reporting

mafa :- s d bala

audit :- module and if required paduka

claw :- munish bhandari

1 Like

(Guest)

WANES  IS calculate d  as a time weight , i.e. the number of days the shares were outstanding as equity shares during the period

shares issure :-

for  cash       cash is recieivable

so as far as the dates should be taken to calculated is the recipt of cash and to he ajusted with that .call money received on various dates is cash receipt on an averafe deu date or on the the last date.

1 Like

(Guest)

first group :-

gerenral  :-

never read the questions  always solve the problems

dnt solve the problems while watching tv

understand the basic concept  why and how the calculation is done .

ACCOUNTS:-

1. READ EVERY DAY ONE STANDARD .
 from mpvijay , the importand chapters are every chapter infact , see u get the problem on amalgamation , conslidation then even one problem on valuation and guidence notes  and standards are there for 20 marks so each and every chapter is quite important and have so much fire in his tail that can make us to fall back so its better to concentrate on each and every chapter
to start with read every day one standard . in financial reporting start with amalgamation , conslidation then valuation and finally to concentrate on guideance notes .

m.p. vijay is a good book  to take care of each and every chapter

again  to solve the last exam papers are must

(Guest)

FM :-
   S. D. BALA 'S  BOOK IS quite good to refer though there are many mistake in book but still as far as books available in the market bala is the far more better than any one .

imp chapters :-  now here even everything is important start with

basics , project evalutaion , leasing , valuation , portfolio management , mutual funds , amalgamation , international financing  every thing is imp in short but the bala covered all the topics , start with time value go as per the bool it makes u perfect just go along with it u understand everything

AUDIT :- TO START WITH AUDIT SEE 20 MARKS ARE THERE ON TRETEMENT OF ACCOUNTING STANDARD WHICH WE alrady coverd in accounting standards , start with ca act and peerveiw 20 marks are there for these two

recent exam shows much weight have given to audit and accounts  , clause 49  , reporting / audit report , caro report , expect a problem on investigation in may '2011  ,

start with ca act then go for the basics and even SA  are much more important so concentrate each and every chapter dnt get depress it dnt take much time  everything in audit get finish in 10 days

claw :-   munish bhandari   is the best bool go chapter wise in book  its the capsule subject u get 4 marks question on each and every chapter

u might note that in every subject  in nov'2010  all the chapters in each chapter had been ask in exam though  for 5 marks so thats the matter to change the concept of imp chapters

refer munish bhandari for claw   everything get covered so best luck and hope u got what u are watching for though its very tough to describe each and everything in details in so short but take the book start reading u get everything

120 hrs + 60 hrs +40 hrs   =  key to sucess for every subject belive me thats enough for every subject

take care and best luck any problem contact me on  ramsinghania @ lycosmail.com

udaybhanu (student) (56 Points)
Replied 29 November 2010

hi Ramsinghania,

Firsty i thank u for ur great support to us. plz continue the same spirit.

May i know the Best Books available for Final(New) 1st Group.....

Star @ Home (CA Final) (250 Points)
Replied 29 November 2010

Great Job Ramsinghania, keep going. 

I'm doing 2nd group only in May 2011. As I have only 4-5 hours per day to study. 

Like audit, could you suggest how to go about Isca. Its difficult to remember the points. 

For Costing- Is padhuka good enough? or  is it with Ravi M Kishore that the concepts are made clear?

(Guest)

why 4-5 hrs yaar , sleep less read in toilets there are many ways if u want to study i had given my exams even the same time i had my own business so its not a jusifiation to tell i had less hrs to study and see u cant give any reasons for that , start reading while travelling i will tell u the way if u need them there are pocket books for standards and even for law so carry them .

books for 1st group :- ac's  :- mp vijay

fm :- sd bala

audit :- module and paduka

claw :- munish bhandari

regarding isca :-  the best book i goan through dinesh madan ,start from tbe 1 st chapther over look of module is must , there is the tabular form given after the end of the chapter by reading that u can remember all the things by reading them

thanks for encourgaement if i can help u a bit in studies that the true value of all my efforts

actually  u guys know i m doing it just bcause i fell its better to support which atleast we dnt received when i m studing i have lots of question i dnt know to whom i should ask and again to whom ever i ask there is always cut-paste prodedure is there thats the reasons i dnt use cut and paste and many hrs are loss in my study in serching for many things many questions on net and books so that the basic reasons i dnt want  u people to keep on serching and waste u r time , so rather than searching u can ask me then  i will do it for u again i tell lots of time to concentrate on study and solve the papers and send them to me i will check all them for u so u can improve

the basic reasons for solving the past exam papers are to cross application of provision and improve u r way of writing so any help what ever silly it might be u can ask me

best luck and good wishes for u guys

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: