Entry Tax Claimed Under Trans1

Abhishek (NIL) (159 Points)

20 February 2021  

Hello, I want to some information regarding claiming Entry Tax under Tran-1, we have paid entry tax under wb sale tax and at the time of merger from sale tax to GST there was an column in Tran-1 7C, it was mentioned VAT[ and entry tax ] paid, so we have claimed the entry tax as per stock available. even the tax officer visited after 1 year in 2018 to ask us regarding the same and after checking all the documents he approved in his file now the file is missing from office and the new officer appointed lest year is denying to accept the claim and says there is nothing mentioned in his rule book regarding the entry tax and he will not be able to approve the claim and he even says there are many columns in every forms and every column is not valid. And after that he has issued an notice to us to pay the claim amount with penalty and interest and not  ready to listen anything. 

Therefore, can anyone tell me if we are can claim the entry tax or not and if yes then can anyone please provide any link or any section which we can show him as to proof our claim as he is denying to accept the columns available in the form. OR where should I complain against him regarding this matter. PLEASE HELP