E-Sahaytaa or Joke?????

Lovely kumari (Practising CS) (501 Points)

11 July 2011  

Posted a problem  to E-sahaytaa  for some help ans see wat response i got thru mail and a lady called me and she started bombarding questions on me and she spoke so rudely as if i have launched complaint against her only , so ude and so gawaar tone she had ,  its shameful dat ICAI has such employees......... 

e-Sahaayataa

Grievance Status : Resolved.
Grievance Remark(s) :
11/07/2011 If you have balance period of yr artichleship minimum 9 months and maximum 12 months, you can go for industrial training.
11/07/2011 If you have balance period of yr artichleship minimum 9 months and maximum 12 months, you can go for industrial training.

Your Grievance Details
Grievance No. 005201145549AM
Activity Articles
Region Northern
Name Lovely Kumari
Memebership/Registration No. NRO0213524
Grievance Type Article Termination
Grievance Dear Sir/Madam,

I am currently undergoing CA Training in a firm where i have not learnt much, i am still doing vouching and progressed to scrutiny last week. Since hardly 12 months is left , i want to enhance my knowledge but here i do not think i can grow in terms of knowledge, i got to know that i can take transfer if i want to go for industrial training, i tried for industrial training but i did not get any positive response, so at last i am requesting here that kindly place me in a company in DELHI/NCR for Industrial training. Please i want to learn a lot , but articleship yet has not been fruitful, i do not want to let go my rest articleship in vain!!!!!!
Looking forward for a positive response!

Thanks & Regards,
Lovely Kumari
Grievance Date 08/07/2011