Easy Office
LCI Learning

RG 1, RG 23 Part I and II Explanation Required

Page no : 6
(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Avtar Singh
" RG23A Part-I (Daily Stock Register) Which is maintain for Exciseable Goods Purchase Bill wise for Inventery detail for production & cunsumption.
RG23APart-II (Cenvat Register) Which is use for Excise Dity & Cess Credit to be taken on Purchase Bill Wise, and utilized duty & cess on sale of final product which was manufactured.
"

Saravanan (Accounts Executive) (20 Points)
Replied 27 November 2008

Originally posted by :hamid
" Hi Indra Singh,

Can u give me your Mail ID so that we will send u Excell format
"

parimala k (Manager - Finance) (105 Points)
Replied 28 November 2008

Dear Sir,

Please send me excel formats of following:

1. RG 1

2. RG PART 1 & C

3 RG PART 2

4. PLA

5. G A R 7

if any other central excise records.

thanks & regards

venkatesh

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Avtar Singh
" RG23A Part-I (Daily Stock Register) Which is maintain for Exciseable Goods Purchase Bill wise for Inventery detail for production & cunsumption.
RG23APart-II (Cenvat Register) Which is use for Excise Dity & Cess Credit to be taken on Purchase Bill Wise, and utilized duty & cess on sale of final product which was manufactured.
"

sanjeev (govt. Emloyee) (565 Points)
Replied 29 November 2008

RG 23 A Part-1 contains quantitaive portion of inputs procured for final excisable product and includes the detail of purchase i.e Invoice No & Datec of invoice.,Quantity stock charged and consumed and ECC of supplier with the Excise Range of Supplier.In RG 23 A part-11  Which is use for Excise Duty & Cess Credit to be taken on Purchase Bill Wise, and utilized duty & cess on sale of final product which was manufactured.

santhanam (Admin Officer) (20 Points)
Replied 05 December 2008

Dear Hamid,

can u give a formate of excise doc  RG 23 A PR- II,RG 23 C PR-II excel format?

Hari Wadhwa (Chartered Accountant) (61 Points)
Replied 05 December 2008

Originally posted by :rahul asai
" Over the period,

I have collected some short notes and created small document out of it on the said subject. Peopel who have mentioned their IDs will be shortly receiving the document.

regards,

rahul asai (Pls send me too)
"

(Guest)

hi,

i want RG 23A Part I and Part II can you send format

(Guest)
Originally posted by :rahul asai
" Dear Friends,

Would you pl recommend me any link for clarification on significance of PArt I and II of RG1 and RG23.

This would be of great help. I have certain basic aidea but looking for some detail explanation.

Thanks a lot.
Rgds,
Rahul

"

KAILAS (SERVICE) (28 Points)
Replied 09 December 2008

Dear Sir,

can you full of R.G-1, R.G23A

regards

kailas Wani

1 Like

Rahhull (Job) (20 Points)
Replied 14 December 2008

Dear Sir

kindly forward me the rules of excise & detail & format of RG 1 & RG 23A I & II

With Regards

Rahhull

Pranav Patel (service) (20 Points)
Replied 15 December 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" Please send me copy in Excel format. "

RAJENDRA ATMARAM AHIRE (accountant) (57 Points)
Replied 09 March 2009

Dear friends ! Can Any help me ? Our Excise inspector tell me, i can't take credit of cutting oil & grease. kindly give me advice. Rajendra Ahire

RAJENDRA ATMARAM AHIRE (accountant) (57 Points)
Replied 09 March 2009

Dear Friends!

our excise inspector tell me, i can't  take credit of cutting oil & grease ? please advice me,  

Rajendra Ahire

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate- Tax) (7806 Points)
Replied 09 March 2009

The Cenvat Credit Rules is very clear-

Rule 2(k)(i) says inputs means all goods except............. used in or in relation to manufacture of final products whether directly or indirectly and whether contained in the final product of not and includes lubricating oils, greases, cutting oils............

This greases and cutting oils are eligible for cenvat credit. The inspector which is saying so either doesnot know the law or trying to harass you. Further, you dont need any permission from the Inspector to take credit. If you will go to take permission from excise inspector to take credit, you are inviting harassment.

Take the credit and ask for issuance of Show Cause Notice if the department has any objection.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: