Easy Office

Defective notice 139(9) with error code 180 ? solution ?

Page no : 7

SURANA (PROPRIETOR) (515 Points)
Replied 11 November 2017

I CAN STILL SEE THIS DEFECTIVE NOTICE UNDER 139(9) IN SOME CLIENT LOGIN... THOUGH THEY HAVE RECEIVED THE WITHDRAWAL NOTICE.. BUT NOT YET RECEIVED 143(1)

AND CLIENTS WHO HAS RECEIVED THE 143(1) TODAY , THEIR DEFECTIVE NOTICE HAS DISAPPEARED...

SO WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND WATCH BEFORE FORGETTING THIS COMPLIANCE FROM PENDING WORKS....

SO KEEP CHECKING YOUR ACCOUNT UNTILL 143(1) IS RECEIVED AND 139(9) DISAPPEARS.

Mohit Bansal (Chartered Accountant) (314 Points)
Replied 15 November 2017

I have received WITHDRAWAL mail on 10/11/17 and since it says to ignore the notice I have not responded, but the defective notice is still visible on the portal. Do I need to do something?

Mohit Bansal (Chartered Accountant) (314 Points)
Replied 16 November 2017

received 143 (1) but the notice is still appearing on the portal..

rakesh (student) (26 Points)
Replied 17 November 2017

Same issue faced by me in some cases..received intimation u/s 143 (1) but still return is appearing as Defective on portal. Kindly suggest what can be done??

SURANA (PROPRIETOR) (515 Points)
Replied 17 November 2017

First sending Defective Notice was issue and now not removing defective notice even after withdrawal is another issue.

Most of the clients are now receiving 139(9) dated Oct 2017 via post and they havnt received any withdrawal notice neither via email or post yet. So dont know what to do... nor can assume that this notice is to be ignored :(

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: