Easy Office
LCI Learning

GSTR1 error - invoices already submitted

Page no : 4

ASHISH PALLOD (353 Points)
Replied 04 September 2017

Just talked to gst helpline. According to them, they know that this error is popping up after after clicking verify after entering the OTP. As per them, many are facing same problem and they are working on it. The agent advised me to mail the problem faced and get ticket number. Even if problem is not solved by tomorrow evening, you will not face any penalties for late filing or non filing of gstr1 based upon my complaint mail and ticket number generated. His exact words " sir, chill, don't worry, even if problem is not solved by timelimit of filing gstr1, based on your mail, you will not penalised, you have already paid the tax, non filing of gstr1 may be caused by our system problem and not your problem, you have already submitted the gstr1 data, so, don't worry, relax and have a nice day ".
तो ठीक है, देखते है आगे क्या होता है।

CA. Ritesh Bafna (PROPRIETOR) (145 Points)

Hello, Can anyone here state the consequences of missing the deadline of GSTR-1 apart from late fee? is there a posibility that after the deadline the GSTR-1 will be completely disabled?

PRADEEP KUMAR (CHIEF EXECUTIVE) (106 Points)

The problem still continue, when trying to file GSTR1, we got the same error message Error! Invoices already Submitted

what a sorry state of time we r going through... professionals are pushed to the edge... some of my associates have stopped GST practice all together...

i have tried it again and this time there is no error show but there is no success message also. So, i assume that either my filing is successful or the system has created another problem of Not showing error , hahaha.
My question to those who filed gstr1 successfully, whether successful message pop up after filing ? whether ARN is generated by system and conveyed to taxpayers by mail and sms just like in case of gstr3b ?

@ Riteshji, its very very bad experience for all taxpayers as well as tax consultants / CAs @ this GST.

I am just contact the helpdesk and they ask the requst id of complaint. So all of you, please contact helpdesk with your request id and again register your issue, then only the promblem may be solved.

already did that... also sent email and tweets... no answer at all...

sridharan (Dy Manager - Finance) (26 Points)

how to get the request ID.  Just by sending mail to helpdesk, we will get request ID ?  Pls. guide

sridharan (Dy Manager - Finance) (26 Points)

how to get the request ID.  Just by sending mail to helpdesk, we will get request ID ?  Pls. guide

Ashishji, if ARN is not generated than that means there is no filling taking place. i too had the same thought in morning for the clients which faced the Invoice already submitted error.

Just mail your complaint to the help desk through mail, you got a reply mail with request id.

@ sridharan, mail to helpdesk mentioning ur gstin in subject line and define your problem briefly in the mail. The autogenerated response will have request id number.

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127513 Points)

Dear GUYS., All are you get "Invoice already submitted" then Why not you are going to EVC or DSC filing...?

Or check your Invoice details in any duplicate...

Rajaji Invoice already submitted error is coming after submission. this not the problem of wrong data entry. the error is shown after EVC or DSC is used.

Dear Raja sir,
the problem is occurring at the last step of filing.
1) we have submitted the data successfully.
2) After submission of the data, filing option gets live.
3) we click on sign with EVC for filing the gstr1.
4) we received otp by sms and mail.
5) we typed otp in the pop up box.
6) we clicked on verify tab.

hushhhh, the error of " invoices already submitted' pops up.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: