Easy Office

Ca Final AMA paper..discuss

Page no : 5

surabhi (ARTICLED STUDENT) (171 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

Though few questions were from pm they were worth 12 marks  , there were questions which were new n the time was wasted in analyzing the same.. guys dont forget to write feedback to icai .... all the best

surabhi (ARTICLED STUDENT) (171 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

Let the credit sales be x

Cash sales = 1/3 x

Total sales = 4/3 x

January .. 220000= 4/3x

X = 220000*3/4 = 165000

Cash sales = 1/3 * 165000

Hence

Cash sales = 22000*3/4*1/3 = 220000*1/4

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86293 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

lengthy but easiesr paper till now

vidhyalaksshmi (student) (190 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

THANX FOLKS FOR UR REPLIES , 2A KA ANS DEKHAR KHUSHI HUI , BECAUSE I DID SAME , LEARNING CURVE M MISTAKE KIYA AND BUDGET , INTERPRETATIION OF PURCHASE LINE GALAT KARKE , I TOOK FEB KA SALES IN JAN AND SO ON , BUT WO ALLOCATION INTO CASH AND CREDIT SAHI KIYA ,  AND PURCHASE NHI LIYA , PATA NHI MARK MILEGA YA NAHI , QUESTION PM SE THE BUT AISE JO EASY SE YAAD NHI AAYENGE , WAQT LAGEGA , I HAVE GIVEN A LOT OF ATTEMPTS , SIMULATION KA EK PART EK TARAH SE KIYA AND DUSRA DUSRE , BOTH METHODS ARE IN PM , SERVICE KA FIRST PART RIGHT H , SECOND KA CAKCULATION PART TAK SAHI USKE BAAD WAQT NHI MILA , COULD ATTEMPT 80 MARKS , THEORY WAS GOOD , HOPE I CLEAR , ANS FOR 1A PLEASE

Mandakini (CA ) (422 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

Yes exactly!! I too felt the same. And I have attempted for 85 and expecting above 50
1 Like

Rinky (Accountant) (149 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

I did lot silly mistakes... which really going to affect my marks...I don't wanna fail...😥😥😥😥

Ajit Hegde (CA - Final) (1367 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

Cash balance was (7000) i think. Pretty sure because i spent almost one hour on that sum sadly..

mehak mendhiratta (student) (24 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

can anyone please tell answer of servicesector question???

umashankar vaishnav (Accounts Dept. Shree Cement - SAP S/4 Hana FICO)   (1069 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

The Advance Management Accounting question paper Nov 16 was so lengthy as i judge while attempting the paper. I also seen that lots of questions are repeated past examinations questions. Thanks to Padhuka Book, Practice Manual and Super Scanner Book that i refer for preparation of AMA.

But, i attempt only 90 marks of paper and not able to touch ques. 1(a) and 1(d) respectively. Also, the attempted questions are completed with accuracy of 50% and partially accurate being 50%.

After computing minimum marking allocation the final marking comes out 47/100. Please suggest for the AMA marking.

Also, i left what happened on yesterday exam, Now preparing for Next exams ISCA.

TULSI (MANAGER) (34 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

Answer is correct full marks

vidhyalaksshmi (student) (190 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

DO U GET STEP MARK IF UR ANSWERS ARE PARTLY CORRECT,

pawan poonia (no) (56 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

very easy paper. paper is lenghty due to cash budget question. who not attemt cash budget question they will be score good marks

1 Like

umashankar vaishnav (Accounts Dept. Shree Cement - SAP S/4 Hana FICO)   (1069 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

I think institute will surely give step marking to the attempted questions by students whether fully or partially.

The reason for the same is that in majority quantity of students attempted avg 70-80 marks of papers.

minal (Student CA Final ) (70 Points)
Replied 10 November 2016

yes paper was lenthy isliye aati hue questions b attempt nai kar Paye

shashankgowra (student) (26 Points)
Replied 11 November 2016

do send ur reviews to examfeedback @ icai.in before 23rd of this month

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: