Easy Office

My life is ruined

Page no : 2

Partho Das (Student) (28 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

Kindly try and take happiness from what you can do now. God has blessed us with this human life not to be sad about things we did with lot of courage. The attempts you made are not easy. Not all can be a CA at the end. Be proud. -a fellowbeing in this CA World

Replied 07 January 2016

Kindly try and take happiness from what you can do now. God has blessed us with this human life not to be sad about things we did with lot of courage. The attempts you made are not easy. Not all can be a CA at the end. Be proud. -a fellowbeing in this CA World

Replied 07 January 2016

Replied 07 January 2016

Replied 07 January 2016

Replied 07 January 2016

Replied 07 January 2016

prashanth m (article assistant ) (43 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world not even our trouble never give up

prashanth m (article assistant ) (43 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

Nothing is permanent in this wicked world not even our trouble never give up

Amit Chandak (Chartered Accountant) (152 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

CA is not everything. There is something better written for you . The biggest problem of our mentality is we dont know when to let go . By the way its never too late . Quit CA and try something else . Stop complaining . I might sound harsh but to be frank I would not suggest you to try again and again , may be uou are better at something else . Its time of a self discovery and its a reality check . I hate that pharse "quitters never win"

pradip sharma (student) (22 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

Bolne wale bolte rahenge...bt u hv to achieve ur dream..your only dream..and that is becoming a CA...it doesn't matter how many attempts u took to be a CA..so avoid all destructions and focus on ur goal....jst achieve it...

PRASAD (student) (28 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

Don't worry,always remember night is darkest just before dawn.Dark clouds of of grief shall pass , Just hold on.

Sourabh Jain (Credit Manager) (62 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

I think so u dont give up Those subjects in which u r weak u have to take more preparation in that If u have gud experience in practical u not have to worry about job. U need guidance n not loose any hope be positive n faith in u n god and ur parents hope

Sourabh Jain (Credit Manager) (62 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

I think so u dont give up Those subjects in which u r weak u have to take more preparation in that If u have gud experience in practical u not have to worry about job. U need guidance n not loose any hope be positive n faith in u n god and ur parents hope

sadamhussen adam khatri (0) (21 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

Don't loss hope. Be patient. I Have joined CA in 2008 and have also given 4 attempts in IPCC & 4 in final. Just start our field related job and divert your mind then start a fresh. For study of CA final subjects you can also go through many video lectures available on YouTube.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: