Easy Office
LCI Learning

What's wrong with me ??? shall i quit...

Page no : 7

lakshit (article) (21 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

dude really sorry to see your result... but I wld suggest this is the time to invest more for study rather then job. once u are CA & CS then it will be your time to say all ur frnds, relative etc... that I AM CA NOW. so dnt b quiter just keep kalm and keep your goal set in mind n start preparing for examz again this time u have more time for preparation coz exams schedule in june after election. so make proper plans and study accordingly so that this is your last attempt. n u also knw how tough is professional examz are. and you doing CA for your self and not for other ur frnds n relative. always relative r jealous of what u do n they dont see what they own child does. so wishing you all the best.

shanker (student) (21 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Try definitely u will be reached u r goal

Rama Chamariya (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Dont dare to quit U cam dis far to complite ur ca y no now u want to quit Try n try untill u success One day u can definitely do it...... All d vry best

Mathangi (Associate manager) (25 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

You have passed each of the subjects atleast once. So the odds are that you can clear it earlier. All the best!

Rama Chamariya (Student) (23 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Dont dare to quit U came dis far to complite ur ca y no now u want to quit Try n try untill u success One day u can definitely do it...... All d vry best

abbas (student) (26 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Don't worry bro u will be rock in nxt attempt. ?......

pallav (still a learner....) (938 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

please don't quit.....!!

sankalp gupta (Student CA Final ) (23 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Don't quit! Keep faith on yourself. I m sure you will get success in your life. And remember one thing " a success is more valuable when it comes after more efforts. So keep hard working.

Bhavin (Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

This is my 9 attempt. I have to clear my second group. Dont be sad. Never give up. Take it as am challenge. Nothing is impossible . All the best for ur next attempt.

CA R N SHARMA (PROPRIETOR) (24 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

You prepare for your next attempt as if you are appearing for the first time. Don't simply turn pages thinking that u have done it 3 months back. Actually when we sit to solve the question we know the reallity. Solve as many question papers as u can of previous years under examination conditions. This will boost ur condidence

Sunil (Service) (28 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

1) if u have alternative for CA, then u will need to start from zero for that alternative 2) so u have good base for preparation for CA. U just need to change d way of study Just concentrate on income & study

ToM.. (-) (309 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

IN SOMETIME IN NEAR FUTURE, 

TIME : 7:00 PM, 

PLACE : A CABIN OR A OFFICE. 

A men, having a coffee mug or a tea cup in his hand, sitting in front of a laptop.

He is thinking "  I finally turned my dream into reality. My near ones always made fun of me that i cannot become a Chartered Accountant in my whole life. Those who made my fun, i am thankful to him for critisizing me. Because of them, I challenged myself to proove all of them "wrong", that i am not a looser. Today, after facing so many failures in my life, i have become a chartered accountant, good and a polished one chartered Accountant.

While thinking of all these memories, that men opened caclubindia.com and started to find the post that he wrote one afternoon after the Declaration of CA FINAL RESULTS. There he wrote - whether he should continue CA Course or not. Smilingly seeing that laptop showing replies of many people encouraging him and a post of Mr.Tom, he answered a incoming phone call on his phone saying " Yes, CA RAJ SPEAKING, WHO's this...!!!!!!

NEVER LET ANYONE TO JUDGE YOU, ASK HIM TO WAIT AND LET YOUR RESULT SPEAK....ALL THE BEST

1 Like

sweety (ca final) (50 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

hello...Raj i think u should give one exam at a time either CA FINAL OR CS FINAL and at that stage u never be giveup for ur CA LIFE

Rajesh R Baikar (CA Final Student) (67 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Dear hope this ll calm you. it was my 13 th attempt n same marks as urs. my daughter 3 1/2 yrs says papa don't worry u ll make the magic happen next time. I take it as a challenge that once my daughter ll say proudly that my dad is CA. (Even my relatives also taunt me for studing beside my child learning abcd).

prashant (partner ) (27 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

in this world biggest rog kya kahenge log donot listen to them and put your best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro