Easy Office

What's wrong with me ??? shall i quit...

Page no : 6

Anchit Thaman (student) (23 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Dnt wry bro u r nt failed ur success just postponed....god bless uh...!!!

sumit (c.a student) (104 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hi,raj,,,

my suggestion is that,u should continue your co job,of Rs 32k p.m..Money is very important for survival of Life.Indian customs do not permit study after a certain age..Also parents nd Relatives feel happy only when u earn..Marriage also possible only when ur earning continuously,and a normal age gap between you and spouse.

C.A is a journey for uncertain period ,so other things cant wait...you should continue studies with gud job..and single group at a time..and with full concentration...speed up ur capacity...also search a educated ,in job life partner,,so that she will support you..and for lady luck...Rest is do studies with full charm,,and with best writer books and notes...

1 Like

MANISH TAILOR (CA) (31 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

If Ans 70% que of SM,PM,RTP,SA at home then u can got 5O % @ exam.....so revise atleast 4 time in next 3.5 months....its my opi......I got 36% in B.com...52 % in pcc but passed ca final in 2nd attempt

Nisha Kukreja (Auditor) (68 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

I would suggest plz dont quit this course is bit different frm other courses bt 1nce u hv dat degree wid u ppl wil forget wat they told u wen u didn't cleared at that tym u wl feel proud u cn alys say at end u did it. Bt if u quit ppl wl alys remind u dat u were nt capable fr dis n dnt ever let ur dreams shatter jst fr da sake f ppl r family.this is ur dream live no matter hw hard it is.

SOMVIR BHAKER (Artical assistant) (23 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

sirf ek baat kahna chahunga...bus us din ke bare me soch jis din tu CA RAJ hoga

Prasanna Accounts Manager (M.com CA Final) (42 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Raj...

My condition is also similar. this was my 6th attempt and i got exactly similar marks..145 and 155....i think we should not quit..we will definately be a chartered in next attempt..dont pay attention to your relatives..nobody knows you better than you..dont get upset...

ayushi jain (student) (21 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Hey dont leave ca .. you can do it... bcz u hv d capability to do dat....

Prasanna Accounts Manager (M.com CA Final) (42 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Raj...

My condition is also similar. this was my 6th attempt and i got exactly similar marks..145 and 155....i think we should not quit..we will definately be a chartered in next attempt..dont pay attention to your relatives..nobody knows you better than you..dont get upset...

Rashid Rahman (nthng) (45 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

pls keep a distance between you and people who demotivating you . Always be simple , no is best in the world ,d persons destractkng you are absolutely absolutely absolutely jolousy to you that is d reason y dey are irritating you. Still CA calling you dont give up , hop fine in every morning , u ll see the devine powrer by rising ur hard work

Rashid Rahman (nthng) (45 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

pls keep a distance between you and people who demotivating you . Always be simple , no is best in the world ,d persons destractkng you are absolutely absolutely absolutely jolousy to you that is d reason y dey are irritating you. Still CA calling you dont give up , hop fine in every morning , u ll see the devine powrer by rising ur hard work

hussein (accounting) (23 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Do Acca...very flexible

sumit (c.a student) (104 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

C.A is a journey for uncertain period ,so other things cant wait...you should continue studies with gud job..and single group at a time..and with full concentration...speed up ur capacity...also search a educated ,in job life partner,,so that she will support you..and for lady luck...Rest is do studies with full charm,,and with best writer books and notes...

Replied 15 January 2014

Do Acca...very flexibleu

CA Chintan Parikh (Practice) (290 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

Dont leave brother. U have to still strugle.

Replied 15 January 2014

Would suggest ACCA.....Very flexible

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: