Easy Office

Regarding applicability of service tax for manpower supply

Page no : 2

CH.MARUTHI RAM (TAX CONSULTANT) (69 Points)
Replied 14 November 2014

CHANDRASHEKAR GARU,

REG MAN POWER SUPPLY INDIVIDUAL SERVICE PROVIDER HAS TO PAY 25% SERVICE TAX AND SERVICE RECIVER HAS TO PAY 75%, IF THE SERVICE RECEIVER DID NOT PAID 75% SERVICE TAX, WHAT CAN THE SERVICE PROVIDER DO, SIR PLEASE CLARIFY ME IN THIS ISSUE. THANKING YOU SIR,

MARUTHI RAM CH

Nilay (CA Training as Article) (192 Points)
Replied 23 April 2015

Hello Sir,

CA Chandrashekar L
SERVICE: Manpower recruitment/supply agency service

Mane return me

a) Select "Yes" in serial No. A12.1 of ST3 Return(ABETMENT).
b) Select Notification No. 30/2012 sl.No. 8 in the A12.2 section.
c) Disclose Gross Amount in section B1.1.
d) Claim Abbatment for 75% in serial No. B1.11.
e) In serial No. B1.15 enter tax rate at 12 % ,2% and 1%.

any problem sir

Rohit Rally (Student CA Final ) (25 Points)
Replied 19 June 2015

Sir i am on Audit. Its urgent  Please clarifiy him about the Service Tax Liability on Manpower Supply if Service Provider & Service Receiver both are Company.

RAJESH JHUNJHUNWALA (PROPEIRTOR) (21 Points)
Replied 20 June 2015

Sir

One of my client as individual capacity to supply to manpower to private comapany vice verasa he hire the manpower from diffrent individual contractor for supply of manpower & works contract job. whether RCM is applicable to Individual contractor or any liability to payment of serviice tax for the payment of Individual contractor or Principle contractor 

CA Rajesh jhunjhunwala

Abhinay rai (Tax Expert) (48 Points)
Replied 05 August 2015

Sir I have a doubt regarding applicabiity of Service Tax for Manpower supply consultants under reverse charges mechanism i have received 12.36% service tax f/y 2014-15 sep.2014 tax amount is 17174 how much tax i will have to deposit and how to calculate interest on tax upto 6-8-15

amit shah (Articleship) (63 Points)
Replied 05 October 2015

Sir,

My Client has taken Service Tax Number, He is having contract of Supply of manpower and he is getting payment excluding Service Tax. Total turnover is more than 2 crores. He recived a novice from S.T. Department. Whether he can defend the case on the basis that the Service Receiver had not reimbursed the Service Tax in billed. Also the Service Tax was also mentioned as "Zero" in bill under the column of S.Tax. Please advise ASAP. Thanks a lot.

Ritesh khurana (CA student) (175 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Incase of  partial reverse charge  for individual or partnership threshold limit is allowed or not for payment of 25%  

Ritesh khurana (CA student) (175 Points)
Replied 06 November 2015

Incase of  partial reverse charge  for individual or partnership threshold limit is allowed or not for payment of 25%  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro