Easy Office

ICWAI CC/POSTALS - NEW NOTIFICATION

Page no : 2

Sweta (ACS) (77 Points)
Replied 01 December 2012

Ankita, can you tell me from which region you are registered?

Ankita CWA Final Student (Principle Internal Auditor)   (348 Points)
Replied 01 December 2012

i am registered at western Region.

Parthasarathi (Audit Asst) (24 Points)
Replied 18 December 2012

can anyone help me by sending the answers for CC for all papers for FINAL. the series is of 2008 applicable for June/December 2012. kindly mail me at parthalubu @ gmail.com. or suggest any site where i can get it.

Parthasarathi (Audit Asst) (24 Points)
Replied 18 December 2012

Anyone please help me by sending the answer of CC for FINAL(2228 series applicable for JUne/December 2012)

Leni James K (Student CMA) (90 Points)
Replied 18 December 2012

Is sending the postal papers for final compulsory. I heard that there was no need for sending the papers. I had send all my Group III paper by July 2012. Never received a CC from SIRC. However was issued the admit card for appearing in Group III stage in December 2012. Now should I sent the Group IV papers or is it exempted.

Please clarify. 

Regards

Leni James

Ankit Gupta (Learner) (1557 Points)
Replied 22 December 2012

NO NEED TO SEND CC PAPERS NOW. 

I GAVE EXAMS IN DECEMBER 2012 AND I DID NOT SUBMITTED MY CC PAPERS AND EVERYTHING WAS OKAY, I GOT ALL THE EXAMINATION PARTICULARS LIKE ADMIT CARD ETC IN TIME. 

ALL THE VERY BEST 

1 Like

Replied 22 December 2012

I had written my group III in December 2012 after sending all my CC papers for the respective group. Now with the news of non submission of postal papers circulating, I had enquired from the institute in respect to whether to submit the CC papers for GroupIV is compulsory. Reply from SIRC was sent asking me to read point 8 in the attached file. I am attaching the file along with. As can be seen in this file it is compulsory to submit CC papers. This file was sent 2 days back by SIRC.

Why is the institute not coming out with an open circular in this regard. Students are getting admit cards without writing CC papers. However the regional councils are sending replies stating CC is compulsory for receiving admit cards. Really it is pathetic the way institute works. I think there is no consensus among the big-wigs in the institute  or among the regional institutes and Head-Office itself regarding decisions. This is not the way professional institute should work. 

Attached File : 939160 1105358 may i help you 1 .doc downloaded: 333 times
1 Like

ACMA Nishad K.N (Cost and Management Accountant)   (27 Points)
Replied 04 January 2013

Hi,

I am Nishad from Cochin. I registered (postal) under syllabus 2008 and will appear on june 2013. I called to kolkatta to know about the details of eligibility criteria for writing in june. but they said that  i have to answer the test paper given with material before 28th feb and ought to attend 7 industrial training.

Please clarify the same too

i am Registered under Revised syllabus 2008 and my attempt for CWA Final due in June 2013

Read more at: /forum/icwai-cc-postals-new-notification-214616.asp#.UOaEV6zJP2s

Subha (none) (28 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

I am to write June 2013 (revised syllabus 2008) and had enquired the Chennai chapter today whether CC was necessary. They told CC papers are required and need to be submitted by Feb 5th. So still confused why there are contradictory talks of the subject?

Replied 10 January 2013

There is no contradiction. Postal papers are compulsorily to be submitted according to regional councils and head office. So submit all the assignments by Feb5th.

Subha (none) (28 Points)
Replied 10 January 2013

Thanks - the confusion was on many gossips on non-cc submission requirement!

I had been working for abt 4 yrs and starting to study the course after a long time. Registered in 2010 and going to attempt only now, how long is my registration valid? any tips for self-study?

I had submitted CC paper for one of the groups in Feb'11, will it be considered valid for the June'13 exam?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Subha

Thanks - the confusion was on many gossips on non-cc submission requirement!

When I called Toll free no., they said, submission of CC papers, depends on RC, seems it varies from one RC to other, so better you call your RC and clarify..,

I had been working for abt 4 yrs and starting to study the course after a long time. Registered in 2010 and going to attempt only now, how long is my registration valid? any tips for self-study?

You can go thru Pg 12 of Prospectus..which says

"Regn is valid upto 7 years from date of regn for students of syllabus 2008,

and If a students fails to appear atleast in one group of Inter exams, within 3 years, regn will be cancelled and they shd go for fresh regn with a fee of 2000/-.

As you registered in 2010, I think you shd go for June13 exams, to avoid re-regn,

I had submitted CC paper for one of the groups in Feb'11, will it be considered valid for the June'13 exam?

Check your CC certificate, there it will be mentioned the Valid period of your CC, as per my knowledge, one will get 5 attempts..,

All the best...:)

1 Like

Sid (Student) (84 Points)
Replied 20 January 2013

It seems SIRC students need to submit CC papers regardless of the notification. Why is it adopting double standards? Has anyone from SIRC CMA inter got admit card without submission? angry

Replied 20 January 2013

The only reason that SIRC is still insisting on postals is because of the revenue aspect associated with it. Oral coaching fees is one of the main revenues for the SIRC and leading chapters associated with it in South India. Most of the students prefer to associate with the Chapters for Oral coaching due to the manner of eligibility certificate issuance by the chapters after the internal assessment. In case the CC papers are abolished, it would mean that students would look for private coaching from private insitutesand would not opt for coaching at chapters(they would preferably join the postal coaching), which is one of the biggest source of income for the Regional councils on a sharing basis. 

On a different footing SIRC is also right in it business policy as it has to maintain its survival for imparting the service to numerous students registered with it. Otherwise there will be little interaction between the chapters and the students residing around that place. 

(The best thing is that although SIRC is insisting on postals, there is no column showing eligibility CC in the exam application forms. How do they justify this. I had submitted all my Group 3 postal papers before the eligibility date for December 2012 exams and never got any CC for the exam from the regional institute, which when contacted, SIRC informed would issue the CC before September 2012. But till date no CC has been received by myself and was still able to appear for the exams for Group 3).

To be on the safer side it is advisable for SIRC students  to submit all the CC Papers.

1 Like

Ankita CWA Final Student (Principle Internal Auditor)   (348 Points)
Replied 22 January 2013

i had called Mumbai chapter they informed me  that "no need to submit cc postal papers"  

I am Confuse what to do?

ab to time bhi nai hai paper likhne ka?

Please help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: