Please Wait ..

Sign-in to your account

Username:
Password:

Remember Me

Forgot your password?

Sign-up now

Join CAclubindia.com and Share your Knowledge. Registered members get a chance to interact at Forum, Ask Query, Comment etc.

Discussion > Students > CMA >

ICWAI CC/POSTALS - NEW NOTIFICATION

Pages : 1 2 3 4

ACS

[ Scorecard : 77]
Posted On 09 August 2012 at 10:27 Report Abuse

Yes thats True !

Submitting postals for (ICWAI) ICAI for Intermediate is no longer mandatory

You can check the earlier Notification, Kolkata 17th November 2008 on pg 5, Regulation 30 (2)(a)- for Coaching Completion Certificate to be mandatorily submitted for appearing in the ICWAI - Inter examinations

It has been omited now by New Notification, Kolkata the 25th May 2012 under Regulation 8.

Therefore, obtaining Coaching Completion Certificate is no longer mandatory condition for appearing in the examination under new Regulation.

Total thanks : 1 times

Online classes for CA CS CMA

Ankit Gupta
Learner

[ Scorecard : 1537]
Posted On 09 August 2012 at 10:30

yeah that 's really a great news for all the CWA students, and thatnxa lot for sharing with us Ms.sweta. 
I already discussed this matter with few CCI members too, now it has to be spread so as to aware everyone. 
everybody should come to know about this as all my friends are busy writing their CC's for long and wasting their precious time. 
thanx once again. 
GOOD DAY

Sweta
ACS

Posted On 09 August 2012 at 10:33

This has been notified since 25th May 2012, but there is no update on the Institute website......

nijas
cost a/c trainee

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 17 October 2012 at 10:44

i am nijas from kerala, tvm.. cwa final student(postal) i want knw whether cc cerficate is mandatory for postal students to appearing final exams?

nijas
cost a/c trainee

[ Scorecard : 22]
Posted On 17 October 2012 at 10:49

reply me on my mob no..7293675945  by nijas

Sweta
ACS

Posted On 28 November 2012 at 10:31

See for Notification, Kolkata 17th November 2008 on pg 5, Regulation 30 (2)(a)http://www.icwai.org/icwainew/docs/acts_rules/Gazette17112009.pdf

and then read New Notification, Kolkata the 25th May 2012 under Regulation 8 http://www.icwai.org/icwainew/docs/Gazette25052012.pdf

Ankita CWA Final Student
Principle Internal Auditor

[ Scorecard : 204]
Posted On 29 November 2012 at 15:03

Hi! Sweta,

This is Ankita Here. I want to know about Practicale trainning. Is it compulsory to complete 1 Year training before appearing in Final exame i mean before completing both group of final. i am Registered under Revised syllabus 2008 and my attempt for CWA Final due in June 2013 . I heard that I will not be eligible to seat in Dec 2013 for 4 th group if i will not complete 1 year of trainning.

Sweta
ACS

Posted On 29 November 2012 at 16:45

Dear Ankita,

Whether you are registered under 2008 or 2012, for being eligible to appear in final exams - you must --out of the total period of 3 years of practical training, must be registered for a period of 1 year out of which atleast 6 months must be completed before 31st march/30th september respectively to become eligible to make an application for examination to be held in june/december, for appearing in both the groups or for the remaining group in the final course(having qualified the other group of the course)

For futher information, I am poviding you the url

http://www.icwai.org/icwainew/docs/Notification-SYLLABUS-2012.pdf

Total thanks : 1 times

Ankita CWA Final Student
Principle Internal Auditor

[ Scorecard : 204]
Posted On 30 November 2012 at 10:53

Thank you !!!!!

You have no i idea about my confusan . Even my chapter office assistant wasn't giving me clear aser about this. they keep giving round round anserwer to me from last 2 months.

Thanks Thanks a lot sweta once again.

Sriganesh
CA - IPCC CMA Final

Posted On 01 December 2012 at 08:54

Ok as it was mentioned above 

"must be registered for a period of 1 year out of which atleast 6 months must be completed before 31st march/30th september respectively to become eligible to make an application for examination"

I just have a doubt here, the word "Registered" is with respect to registration for the final course or registration for training.

Please clarify this doubt, as my final attempt also falls on June'13.

There are 34 Replies to this message

Related Files