Easy Office
LCI Learning

Leaving ca [8th attempt still could not passed]

Page no : 4

Dhara (Student CS) (859 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Dont quit !!!! please there are many students like you. i would suggest you do job & side by side study even m doing the same thing dont loose hope (UMMID PE DUNIYA KAYAM HAIN) it happens.Just focus & do well.All the very best. yes

Dixit Jawahar (CA Finalist) (444 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Dear Karan,

My case is worse than yours. I have been trying to complete my Group 2 of CA Final since a very long time, but could not succeed ( I dont want to mention the no.of years). I passed my Group-I in November,1993. So you can just imagine my plight. At a time I have lost all interest to study for the CA final only. but some how some where little hope that I will clear in some attempt which is making me try and try. But still I could not  succeed. Every time I wanted to post my case in CA Club India,  then I thought may be the buddding CA's will be worried whether they can complete the course. On seeing your post, I thought i can share my views also. Pl take each and every attempt as a new attempt only. Dont let your earlier attempts results hamper your fresh attempt. You are on the verge of completing the CA course. You can do it so can I. I am working for the past 21 years in different companies in Hyderabad. I had been to Dubai also for 5 years. Never give up. If you want, you can appear the group with which you are comfortable and appear for the other group lateron. Last attempt I got 180 in all subjects of Group 2 and this time I got only 141. I dont know the reason also. Its all in the game is what one should say about the CA results. Becoz results are not in our hands. We should pray the almighty to get good results. All said and done, my only request is not to give up as you are much younger to me and you can clear. But you give only group by group and you can definitely succeed.

Dixit

1 Like

amit popli (Accounts Manager) (430 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

this was my 7 th attempt I passed Ist group of ca final and I have a friend pradeep, He has passed both group in 10 th attempt. Even He cant believe he passed both group in 10 th attempt

CA Garima (CA) (99 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Dear Karan,

Dnt lose hope. I think u shud get a job and then give the xam by group-by group

raghu (article) (27 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

go by your heart............ 

CA HARESH JADAV (Assistant Manager) (38 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

please,

any one who failed ever pls share ur thoughts rather than to give advice to him.

n pls dnt comment who is student...?

karan..do it..again....n remember 1 dialogue from 3 idiots!!!! that? here it is

"manzil thodi dur thi , exam ke liye sirf thode din baki the kash thodi mehnat or karl eta to aj kuch life or hoti"......

you already invested 27 years give 1 chance to ur life .....n this time say to mom n dad that i will clear......

read 1 book that is "THE SECRET " which will lead to u +.........

DNT STUDY BUT GRAB THE KNOWLEDGE......

2 Like

Desi Mojito (Chartered Accountant) (142 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Please forget the failures of last 8 attempts. Will you do justice to urself if u leave CA after so many years hardwork? Leaving CA now will mean u are putting your future 35-40 years at risk due to just previous 8 failures.  I knw ur parents have expectations from u and they want to see u settled. But, do continue with this course & have confidence. Take ur last 8 failures in a positive way & leave no stone unturned in Nov 2012.

The day u pass CA, will make u forget d pain of these 8 failures & give an immense sense of JOY. That feeling is truly uncomparable. JUST GO FOR IT.

Saurabh (ca student) (350 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

MUST SALUTE THE BRAVE FAMILY TOLRATING SUCH THINGS>>>>>>>....

acute case of either ignorence or pcycho

jayesh (Pursuing Final CA) (98 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

I have cleared my PCC in 7th attempt in Nov 2011-i.e. first group in 4th attempt and second group in 7th attempt.

My parents telling me from year 2009 to leave CA and do some good job.

Now i have attempted CA FINAL exam in May 2012 First Group on the belief that may be i clear the group or get exemption in one or two subjects.

When the exam was over, I have thought i will surely get exemption in audit and accounts paper was my worst one.

But yesterday result came, and my marks were  accounts-34, sfm-32, audit-28 and law-52, Total - 146.

Now i was thinking that how could i get 28 in audit? So i just want to get the certified copies of all papers and get the verification of audit paper for satisfaction

But again my parents told me that i have told you 3years before..........leave CA and do some job........now ur age is 24.........give nov 2012 attempt both the groups and if not cleared then u have to leave CA

So i am thinking and confused what to do ............"leave now"   or  "give one group in nov 12(which my parents wont allow)"  or "give both groups in nov 12(for which i m not ready for)?

Maunik Patel (-) (40 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Hi.. Karan.... Leaving CA Course is not a solution at all... Instead of taking both groups, attempt for one group at a time.  If u will do it whole heartedly, success will surely come. Take my example--- In May 2012 exams, I cleared 1st grp. This was my 3rd attempt...... Still 2nd grp is untouched.

So, do get demotivated, your parents r also correct. But, don't leave CA course.... Don't study forcefully.. Study with enthusiasm... Success will be yours... 

One advice from my side..... Prepare in such a manner that in case u fail, u can be able to get atleast an exemption in one of the paper of that grp....With an exemption in one paper, u can easily pass the remaining papers..... Exemption matters a lot in passing the group.

So, please do not get motivated.... Best of luck for your future.....

Vikas (Business) (353 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

I am also pursuing CA course from 10 years. This time too I couldn't clear. Perhaps becoming CA is not in my fate. 

sonal (senior manager) (58 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Originally posted by : Vikas

i cleared my first gr in 2010 and i ws stuggling for 2nd gr frm may 2008 . finally yest i cleared it . i knw its nt easy to accept failures all the time its quite diff even i ws into vry severe depression wanted to leave ca bt i continued  yest i finally  got the fruit. So i would req u to appear one more time and if possible jst make ur one gr stronger leave the 2nd dnt concentrate much on 2nd .kya pata iss baar kismat achi hoon . i ws stuggiling for ca from may 2008 and still didnt give up aap toh nov 08 se struggle kar rahe hoon itni jaldi hat nahi mante b strong .........

1 Like

Preety (Student) (97 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

It was ur 8th attept it means u have tried a lot. I have suffered from same kind of situation in PCC. kisiki bhi mat suno. Agar apka dil keheta hai to 1-2yr try karo. But do not take any chance. Join revision batches of subjects at which u r weak. According 2 me u should try 1 grp at one time. Do not take tension. Try 2 attempt at least 95% of the paper. If u do this ur chances of passing will get higher.
1 Like

kaushik (student) (40 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

hi karan bhai hi ....m kaushik 20yrs old,m no one to comment on this blog which u hve posted, coz m just a cpt student nw....but i wll tell u somethin which could be quite interstin for u,ma neighbour named Mahesh he's 30 nw, he was a rank holder in pcc(1st attempt) in some subject i donno which one it s excatly coz i was studyin 6th at tht point of time nd had no idea about CA...his parents wer like mad whn they saw him struggling to clear th final...nd whn i came to 11th i had a wish of studying CA,he was still writing his final,and all the people in my colony wer like dont be like mahesh he's a useless like tht like ths wagera wagera,i used to feel for tht bhai coz i thn came to knw hw hard th final is....he was so determined nd worked really hard tht finally after 6 long years of studyin CA FINAL he cleared in his 12th attempt nd tht CA degree was a boom to his career nd work coz he got promoted to some senior post in dubai and he's earning somethin around 200000/'month'.....SO IN QUOTES I WANNA SAY THT "IMPOSSIBLE IS FOUND IN THE DICTIONARY OF FOOLS" NEVER LET URSELF DOWN BHAI U ARE JUST 1 STEP AHEAD OF CLEARING ONE OF THE WORLD'S TOUGHEST COURSE SO BE PROUD AND LET IT GO ONCE AGAIN..... MAY BE TRY IT BY JOINING FOR SOME JOB ND TRY CLEARING IT PART BY PART...ALL THE VERY BEST!! PRAYERS :D   

2 Like

Preety (Student) (97 Points)
Replied 20 July 2012

Agar etne sachhe dil se try karne ke bad behi apko ager good result nahi milta, then it is not ur fault at all. CA clear hua to bhi accha hai, nahi hua to bhi kuch bura nahi hai. CA karne walo ke pass knowledge jyada reheta hai wo to apake pass hoga hi.

I know it is very easy to give advise(thats what I did it). The one who suffers knows the pain. Even though I suffered in Pcc I am going to join final( Preparing to suffer pain)

Thank u friends for sharing experiences. I Wish u (Karan, vikas, Jayesh) ALL THE VERY BEST.   :-) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro